Roxy x Shy! NB! Reader

✿*:・゚ This oneshot was requested by XJustFandomsX

I just got the job as the caretaker for Roxxane Wolf,one of the animatronic's at the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex that opened up not too long ago. I needed the money and because I may have a little...tiny crush on Roxy. Okay fine,you got me,I have a huge crush on her. (Yes I know it's cheesy but it's for the plot ;])

Anyways,I have to go to work now,I don't want to be late on the first day of the job! I grab my purse and keys as I head out the door,making sure to lock up of course. I make my way to my car,unlocking it and taking a deep breath while getting in. I hope there won't be too many people there.

✰✰✰

I finally arrive at the building,getting out of my car and walking up to the doors of the Pizzaplex. To my relief,there's not many people here..yet. I walk in and begin to head towards Roxy's room. I knock on her door,I hear loud and heavy footsteps approaching the door. Roxy opens the door,while smiling.

"Hey you must be my caretaker the staff were telling me about. Come in." Roxy says,stepping aside to let me in. I walk into her room,and she closes the door. "O-okay well.." I pause,trying to gather my words. "I-I need to do a checkup on you and see i-if you're working n-normally." I say quietly. "Alright" Roxy replies.

゚・:*✿

After I finished the checkup,I thank Roxy for being patient with me. She nods and replies "No problem,rockstar." My face heats up when she calls me that. Rockstar? "Uh y-yeah." I stuttered. "A-alright I have t-to go and check out y-your raceway." I state as I start walking out of her room.

Suddenly,she grabs my wrist as she quickly says "Wait! Let me come with you!" Before she added on "I want to help you." Roxy admits getting ever so slightly quieter.

I blush at the contact, "..I-I would very m-much appreciate that,t-thank you Roxy." I softly spoke,I notice that her face goes red a bit. We then start to walk towards her raceway.

✿*:・゚

Once Roxy and I got done checking out her raceway for any problems I decided I would thank her for the help. "H-hey Roxy,thank y-you for helping m-me." I say as I quickly kiss her soft,fluffy,cheek. My face goes red as I check the time,trying to avoid eye contact with her.

I notice that my shift is over,I look up to see Roxy blushing,with a shocked look on her face. She then snaps back to reality and said "o-oh uhm y-you're welcome,r-rockstar." I blush even more at the nickname.

"O-oh dear,m-my shifts over a-already,I got to go.." I told Roxy,disappointment lacing my soft and quiet voice. I hug her as I walk out the door saying bye to her and waving "bye.." she says while staring at where you were just at,still blushing.

(A/N): I had fun writing this one! Thanks for the request! :)