25

38B VILLATURKS AND CAICOS

38B VILLA
TURKS AND CAICOS

His heart was beating out of his chest, and his body was shivering terribly

His heart was beating out of his chest, and his body was shivering terribly. Both parties were naked, and skin-on-skin contact brought electricity to each other. He let out a small groan, their bodies rolling on top of each other, the moonlight falling onto their skin.

Alyssa disconnected their lips. She sat, straddled on top of Kaizier, who was sitting up, his back against the headboard. She grabbed the Hennessy bottle, popping it open.

Kaizier rubbed his thumb over her erect nipples, his tongue coming out to wet his bottom lip as he leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. His eyes fluttered closed as he began to suck on the erect bud, his other hand kneading the double d breast.

She moaned softly, putting her lips around the Henny bottle and throwing her head back. Her eyes squeezed shut as she took a big sip, feeling the burn go down her throat.

"Open up, baby." She whispered softly, and Kaizier let her nipple go with a pop. Saliva ran down his jaw as he opened his mouth and Alyssa poured some into his mouth. "Drink every last fucking drop."

Kaizier groaned and swallowed everything. They had been doing this for about twenty minutes, and the bottle was almost gone, their eyes low. They both felt light and it felt like it was just the two of them in the whole world.

Alyssa gripped Kaizier's neck and force him towards her. They connected their lips, both of letting sounds of pleasure into each other's mouths. Kaizier could taste the liquor on her tongue, and he was practically trying to suck it from her tongue. Their heads were tilted as they kissed passionately, and deeply, Kaizier's hands kneaded her ass cheeks, their hips rolling.

He moaned softly as he felt her warm core grinding against his erect penis. He softly thrust his hips up, and Alyssa groaned, pulling away.

"No," Kaizier protested softly. He ran his fingers through her many braids, his hazel orbs glazed over, full of want. Want for just one woman, forever. Kaizier knew he was young, but he was old enough to know what he wanted.