𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"this song is for that one person, that person who no matter what will always be yours" jungkook breathes heavily, his curly hair sticking to his forehead as his eyes scanned the crowd once again for her.

the young performer felt relieved from all of the excitement the crowd had given him, if they hadn't liked his set list he wouldn't know what to do.

"that person that you'd die for in a sense" licking his lips, jungkook frowns as thoughts of the past two years replay in his head. from the happiness to heartbreak, everything that made him into the man that he is today.

kicking off the first verse of the song, jungkook smiles to himself. "im finding' ways to articulate the feelin' I'm goin' through. I just can't say I don't love you. 'cause I love you" he sings. his heart clenching at his own words. this song represented their relationship the most considering it was written for her by him. he needed her to hear his words. to see him. to feel him.

throughout the song, jungkook's eyes remained closed as he sung his heart out. his beloved fans shining their flashlights for him as he poured out all of the raw emotions he harbored.

standing in one spot while singing was never his thing, all of his songs typically had a choreography to go with it except for this one.

her eyes prickled with diamond-like tears seeing as he was already crying, his voice wavering a bit as he neared the end of the song.

"baby I would die for you, yeah..." he ends the song, searching for her once again. jungkook smiled lightly to his love, his heart cracking at the sight of her crytal-like tears falling effortlessly. the song had been considered unreleased up until now due to the true meaning behind it. he hadn't wanted anyone to know anything about their relationship and to see him putting it all out into the open, made her happy.

she smiled at the man, chuckling lightly at him blushing in front of his fans. the same fans who'd thought he would never feel this way about someone else other than them.

holding up her crossed index and middle finger, y/n's heart burned with love. she smiled grateful for the man as he repeated the movement unnoticeably.

unbeknownst to the fans of this moment, the fans around them seemed to be in a trance of their idol as they cheered for him. awaiting an encore as he closed out the show. jungkook's mind growing eager to meet with his love once again.

y/n couldn't help but to smile at the sight considering how long it took the two of them to reach this level of love with each other.

everything has to start somewhere and sadly their story wasn't always this perfect.

this is the story of one complicated ass fairytale.

this is love at a distance.

𝐉𝐊'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🍡🤍🥨
are yall excited????? I am. it feels good to be back