𝐭𝐰𝐨.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"did you really have to cuss at the man?" jimin frowned as he took a seat beside his friend, smiling weakly at her as she rolled her eyes. the images of last night replaying momentarily in her head.

"I did. he was an asshat" she sucked her teeth, anger boiling in her stomach as she recounted just how rude the star truly was.

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

y/n giggled as she and jia sang the chorus to pretty. the two of them still holding adrenaline from the show as they followed behind taehyung. the white lights up top brightened the hallway that they walked down, causing the girl to grow a slight headache.

"tae we should go to those rappers' concert next!" y/n exclaimed as taehyung agreed with her, sending her a small smile as he paused in front of the green room's doors. thus causing the distracted woman to bump into him.

"what's wrong?" jia questioned the man as he shrugged to reassure her before entering the room. taehyung had never been this quiet and the girls should've taken that as a sign to get out of there. sadly, they hadn't noticed.

following behind taehyung, y/n and jia giggled upon entry into the room. the two of them joke about taehyung's weird behavior being due to him not taking a nap after promotions.

everyone except for jungkook sat around the green room all discussing random topics as they waited for their maknae to finish whatever he was doing.

upon entry, y/n had been tackled by a very familiar blonde male.

"jimin," she warned a cheeky smile crossing her face as her clingy friend wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I haven't seen you in two months and this is how you greet me?" the man scoffs, releasing her with a teasing smile.

the friendship between y/n and jimin was a blur. the two had grown close around four years ago when taehyung first introduced them to each other. she'd attended almost all of his tours and shows when she could and he did the same with her fashion shows or random events. thus gaining the media's attention. it had resulted in them being constantly shipped together.

"you know how she gets, jimin" jia joked, laughing brightly as y/n sent her a glare. she hadn't even noticed the others until she watched jia introduce herself to them. she shortly after did the same.

the newfound friends soon started their own mini conversations with each other, the boys getting to know their new lady friends while they waited for jungkook.