𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

thank God for airpods. the car ride went surprisingly smoothly. you sat in the back of jin's suv listening to music, taehyung sat on your right side asleep. his head resting on your shoulders. jimin sat in the middle row, alone in his own world. while jin and yoongi took up the front two seats. in the car following you were jungkook, namjoon, and hoseok. them all doing their own things.

it turns out that you all were staying at jimin's beach house in malibu. the house is a little bit away from the pier and from the pictures he's shown you, it's beautiful.

as you all arrive at the home, you let out an excited yawn. stretching out your limbs as you climbed out of the vehicle behind taehyung. with a thud, your feet hit the concrete of jimin's driveway. shock flowed through your body as you turned to truly take in the home.

"welcome to mi casa!" the man shouted, from the front door of the home. jimin held his arms in the air as he stood proudly on the house's porch.

the house is all white with greyish-brown windows. it's two stories high with a balcony on the second floor in the front of the house, most likely from the master bedroom. the group stood stunned at the sight of the house.

"I know that we come here every year but it still leaves me shocked when I see it" hoseok joked, patting jimin on the back as he entered the home.

jimin simply laughed at the older man, following behind him as the others did as well. all except a particular man, dressed in black.

"hey," he smiled shyly as he approached you. you noticed that although he wore all black, he'd still been dressed for the season. jungkook wore a black linen short sleeve button-up, the top few buttons undone, and black shorts with a tan bucket hat. his chains and necklaces still decorating his neck as well as the rings he usually wore. "I guess we're cool now right? it really took some balls to apologize to me, so I wanted to say thanks" he smiled.

you tilted your head at the man, confused. almost instantly sirens went off in your little pretty head.

WAAAAAAHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHH

WWWEEEE-OOWWW

WEEEEE-OWWWWW

"I never said anything to you, if anything I wanted to say thank you for apologizing to me. you were the one being a dickhead." you laugh humorlessly as your arms fold over your chest.

someone was playing a really dangerous game and you knew exactly who it was.

"me? if anything you were being an asshole!" he shouted, confused. you literally just apolo- oh. realization hit jungkook like a truck as he bit his lip. you've both been played.