𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"you're trending." mark sighed urgently walking through jungkooks living room as he held his hand to his forehead stop the growing headache coming on.

"when am I not?" jungkook quipped, his tongue sticking out as he played the newest version of call of duty. the game had been the only thing on his mind since his last encounter with you. he hadn't meant for his drunken self to spill his drink on the worlds princess but, he did and he didn't really feel bad about it.

"JK this is serious, that girl is practically a princess in our world and has just enough power to make you wish that you never messed with her" mark frowned, walking in front of the tv that captured his clients attention.

"well so do i. do you not remember that I was the one to put an entire city on hold for a concert? or that I helped put our city on the map? I have just enough pull as she does if not more" jungkook sat down his controller, giving mark his undivided attention. the thought of a supermodel's influence hurting his own made him upset.

like what does mark mean by his statements?

"I'm just saying JK, you dont want to end up on her bad side. you remember maria?" mark questioned his client, taking a seat beside him on the couch.

"who's that?" jungkook asked.

"exactly! matter of fact, I have a plan" mark prompted, jumping out of his seat to leave the boy.

jungkook watched as mark left from his penthouse, his home alarm letting him know that the door was closed and to lock it.

with a shrug the man made his way to the door and locked it, jungkook laughed to himself as he made his way back over to the couch. he smiled to himself as he pulled up his instagram happy to see his friends living their lives until he reached taehyungs story.

"happy birthday my love, we came into this industry together and you've been there for me ever since. I love you" jungkook read aloud, his eyes narrowing as he pulled the phone closer to his face. jungkook frowned he realized that some of the pictures made you look nice. you didn't look as rude as you were to him that night.

but then again in your defense, jungkook started everything with you. he was rude first but, you reacted almost instantly. almost as if you were waiting to get those words off of your chest.

jungkook rolled his eyes at the screen. sure taehyung posts stuff like this all the time but, did he have to post one for you? his arch enemy.

okay maybe that was too far

...but still.

"fuck that" the man spoke aloud, closing out the application. seeing you was not going to make his day bad, jungkook refused to allow that to happen.