𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

jungkook groaned as the light from outside hit his face, the white blinds of the windows seemed to hide nothing and block out zero light. the man sighed, blinking to try and adjust his eyes. with a small yawn, the man closed his eyes again. he snuggled deeper into the very firm pillow, drifting back to dreamland.

your eyes shot open at the feel of arms tightening around you, looking down slowly you mentally curse yourself out. great, you just had to fuck someone. hopefully it was jimin, he wouldn't act weird if something like that happened, you think to yourself with a sigh. the mystery man's arms tightened against your waist again, pulling your back into his large, muscular body.  you sigh for a moment, closing your eyes once again. maybe you'll be fine.

but wait...

jimin's arms aren't that goddamn big.

you jerk your body around, now fully aware of your surroundings. you turn to look at the man who left you with a small soreness in your stomach and sigh. fucking hell, y/n. you slap a hand to your forehead, thinking of what really happened.

"what the fuck did we do..." you gasp, pulling the covers up to check for any signs of clothing.

well at least I have on a shirt, you grimace.

jungkook stirs in his sleep, pulling his arm from around your waist. his eyes widening  in fear as he realizes he's not alone.

you could practically see the scream about to leave the man's mouth, your hand shot out to cover jungkooks lips. you shot him a look to stay quiet. this was definitely not how this trip was supposed to go.

"is that mine?" the man asks groggily, sitting up as he took in your appearance. you sat in the bed beside him, you hair sticking everywhere with nothing but a black linen shirt on. you looked hot, tired as fuck but, hot.

looking down at the shirt hanging from your body, you mentally slap yourself once again. now how did this happen? you two were just drinking.

then boom.

sex.

you two just couldn't keep it to yourselves?

"you have to get out of here!" you yell in a whisper, smacking his shoulder as if it'll make the man get up any faster.

"gladly," jungkook responded, getting out of the bed.

you watch as his muscles tightened while he put on his short from the day before, laughing lightly as he tripped.

"y/n?! princess you awake?!" taehyung shouted from out side the door, his deep voice startling the two of you. taehyung knocked patiently outside of the room, waiting for your response.

your eyes widened as you looked up at jungkook, almost laughing at his face. he truly looked like a deer caught in headlights and if this was any other situation, it would be funny. but, considering he's standing half naked in your room while your in the bed in nothing but his shirt. there was nothing funny about this. this is frightening.