𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"all singers are the same girl, I mean why else would he text me 'lets hang' only to be seen with kendall fucking jenner the next day?" y/n pouted, her gold acrylic nails holding up her phone to jia's face showing her a new tmz article about her flavor of the week.

jia couldn't help but to laugh at her friend's annoyed expression. the irony of her words floating in the air.

"girl what? you are one of the most highest paid models in the world right now and you're worried about a man that looks like diplo's little cousin?" jia doubled over in laughter, quietly apologizing to her hairstylist.

the two women were in hair and makeup for the dior 2021 spring show. this show is a big deal for both girls. not only are they modeling for a high end brand but they are showing that there can be inclusivity in the modeling industry as well. dior handpicked both girls based on their performances at prada's 2019 fall show. with jia being the opening model and y/n being the finale. lets just say that the girls made quite the impression.

"you're right but-" y/n started, her contradictory tone earning an eyeroll from her best friend.

"but what? you're literally trending right now and you haven't even walked yet!" jia responded.

"to be fair, I've never even heard of what's his face" roya butted in from her vanity. the model had been listening to her friends go back and forth for few minutes before siding with jia.

y/n gave both girls an annoyed sigh, of course they felt that way... they're already dating! she thought, relaxing her face as her makeup artist began to apply glitter to y/n's under eye area. the glitter highlighting her eyes just smidge more.

"why are y'all doing this to me" the young model pouted, looking up to her makeup artist who simply laughed at her in response.

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"why are you doing this to me?!" jungkook yelled from the bed of his hotel room. it was bad enough that he had to come to new york during fashion week. new york is one crowded city as is... but imagine all the celebrities you could think of in one area.

it's chaos.

jungkook only wanted to be in the city of models for two days but now it seems like he would be staying for an extra three. this wasn't the plan at all. jungkook was supposed to come to new york to meet with dior for future stage wear. now that he's here, his stylist and team are saying that he needs to attend a few shows and get his face back out there. he hasn't been to a celebrity event in a little over five months and there's no better place to start than new york fashion week.