𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"that was unbelievable!" taehyung gleamed, his bright eyes widening as he shared his excitement with his friends.

standing off to the side in the same building where the dior show was held y/n, taehyung, and jungkook stood talking about the spectacle they'd previously witnessed.

well... more like taehyung talked and jungkook listened while rolling his eyes every once in a while.

y/n found him amusing, to say the least, she watched as jungkook rolled his eyes yet again at a compliment directed towards her. although they'd gotten off on the wrong foot when they first met, y/n didn't hold grudges. 'life is too short for that shit' as she would say.

"really! you were amazing out there, everyone stopped in their tracks to watch you, love" taehyung gushed. he loved this girl with his whole heart and to see her doing so well was just the icing on the cake for him. he was truly happy for his friend and it had to be known.

"thank you tae," she responded with a fond smile. talking to taehyung and receiving compliments from him was one of the best things to happen in the fashion industry. taehyung's brand V has been taking the fashion industry by storm for the past five years, becoming as big as Versace and Prada. all due to its exclusivity. you have to be on a waitlist to even buy something from the brand. luckily for y/n and jia, they knew taehyung a little before the brand took off back when he was a model just like them. y/n and taehyung had been friends the longest in the trio, they'd started as rookie models together and from there have grown into the accomplished people that they are now.

jia met the duo in Seoul, where she worked as a barista in a baked goods and coffee shop. y/n and taehyung were expected to model for Seoul fashion week and before attending their first show, they stopped at the bakery for coffee. the trio automatically clicked from there and has been COR3 ever since. they helped each other get to where they are now.

"are you two coming to the afterparty tonight? it's going to be at bella's penthouse" y/n questioned the two boys, her attention now focused on jungkook. she watched as he chewed on his lip ring ignoring her words. the girl couldn't help but roll her own eyes at the male.

taehyung looked between the two and chuckled seeing as his younger friends acted like children. he didn't understand their dislike for each other when they were so similar to one another.

"of course, we're going!" taehyung loudly spoke, throwing his arm over jungkook's shoulders as the male grimaced.

"no, we never agree-" jungkook tried.

"we'll meet you there, babe" taehyung smirked, letting go of jungkook and placing a chaste kiss on y/n's cheek.

with that being said, y/n turned on her heels and made her exit.