𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"everything is not fine!" jin whined pushing the shopping cart that carried all of the boys' things. his plump lips formed a pout as he watched taehyung throw yet another case of bear into the cart. nothing screamed the beach like four cases of bear, random beach towels, and jin's tears.the boys each rolled their eyes at the older males antics. if jin had it his way, he'd be fishing. but, every the man was subjected to the  beach. 

and he hated it.

 jin had suggested a while ago that the men should go fishing or camping instead but, was quickly shot down when the younger guys and hoseok disagreed with his statement. them claiming that it was their tradition to go to the beach every first week of the summer. 

which is true; every year during the first week of  summer the boys of bangtan will go to jimin's beach house. get as fucked up as they wanted to and forget all of their problems; meaning no paparazzi and zero scandals. the beach week is the closest these mean will ever reach normalcy. 

"you're only saying that because no one wants to sleep in a tent and eat burnt fish all day" jimin joked, placing a pack of hot dogs into the shopping cart. jimin's new appearance made jin turn his head to the side yet as he watched the now brunette male. jimin simply smiled brighter at the reaction, looking for other things to add to the cart. 

"the fish is going to be burnt regardless," jin shouts.  "if namjoon is in charge of cooking we might as well say bye-bye to eating" he joked. 

namjoon frowned at the comment, walking away from the group to find more towels that the men and woman could use. jungkook followed along with his older friend, the younger man walked around in sweatpants with a black hoodie and sunglasses. his failed attempt at "hiding his identity". everyone could tell who he was from a mile away. 

"namjoon?" jungkook spoke, walking up alongside the older male. his long black bangs covered his sunglasses just a bit as he turned his head.

namjoon hummed in response, grabbing two towels with princesses on it for you before stalking off. jungkook trailed right behind him with a cute pout.

"everything's been so weird lately," the younger friend stated. he picked up a basketball along the way and tossed it as he followed namjoon. namjoon simply turned his head in response, alerting jungkook that he had his attention. "I mean, i haven't been myself lately. and it's so weird. I'm usually the one that is always laughing or talking and right now its like I have nothing to say. I just feel numb, joon" the man ranted, his head hung lower as he chewed on his lip ring.

with an abrupt stop, namjoon turned to his friend. he'd been keeping a close eye on jungkook and was waiting for this moment. jungkook usually held in everything until it became too much for him to handle. thus, resulting in him lashing out and taking things completely out of proportion. which is how he'd been acting towards you. it interested namjoon to see jungkook say how he felt without being asked multiple times. but something else piqued his interest. namjoon's head tilted to the side as he analyzed his friend. jungkook's bangs were almost always freakily long, he always wore baggy clothes. but, that necklace caught his eyes. the small mockingbird necklace hidden beneath the rest of jungkooks chains.it hung prettily from the his neck. so different from the rest.