𝐭𝐞𝐧

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

getting yelled at by jeon jungkook at 8 am, on the beach was not on your to-do list. especially not when you hadn't even done anything. but here you were, listening as the man ranted and talked. he throws his hands up in the air with aggression. you can't help but chuckle. he looks like an angry four-year-old.

"who told you about us?!" he grits his teeth stepping closer to you. hell, if he wasn't yelling at me I would say that he's kind of attractive, you think watching the man.

"answer me." he gets closer, invading your personal space one step at a time.

you step back automatically, rolling your eyes at the man. how conceited was this dickhead?

"jungkook I have no clue what you're talking about" you sigh, looking past him at the waves coming onto the shore. it would be nice to be here with a boyfriend or something.

but no.

you have an angry jungkook to deal with instead.

"who told you about kierra and me?" he sighs.

your head shoots up at his words, tilting to the side like a puppy. was this why he was mad? he dated her? kierra?

"you dated my cousin?" you almost laugh. how pitiful. you could see if he was angry that you called him a dickfaced asshole but no. he's mad that you "know" that he dated your cousin.

jungkook's face drops at my words, you watch him closely as he takes a step back. his thin eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"your cousin?!"

shit... I did it again didn't I? you sigh looking away from the man.

"kierra frost is my cousin, jungkook." a groan escapes your mouth as you realize what you're saying to the man.

the air around the two of you thickens. although the weather around you was warm, a chill ran through your spine. you frown at the disgusted look the male gives you. you're used to it. whenever kierra's exes would realize the two of you were related they'd think that you two are the same. kierra being a notorious hollywood cheater, you are guilty by association. this was the one of the many reasons the two of you didn't get along. men gravitated towards kierra and when she was done breaking their hearts, they'd come to you. break yours, and leave. it was an ongoing cycle throughout high school to the point that you'd cut all ties with your once close family member.

"don't ever speak to me again," he steps closer to you, his chest rapidly moving as anger consumed him. jungkook's definitely seen this film before and he didn't like the ending. you are going to be the woman that ruins his career. and he wasn't going to let that happen.

you sigh at the man's words, the two of you were just cool this morning. yall even joked about saving shower water, and now he was angry at you? you didn't do anything. it would've been nice to become friends with the man but, obviously, he's already made a decision about you.