𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

fall 2021.

"I just want to have fun and you're being a party pooper!" taehyung pouted from outside of y/n's hotel room door. the girl responding with a laugh at her friend. taehyung had been complaining outside of her door for a good ten minutes mainly about how long it had taken her to get ready. but in y/n's defense, she had already been in the bed when taehyung brought up the idea of going to a concert.

"you told her to get ready like five minutes ago, give her some time" jia laughed from the living room area of the room. she'd already been dressed for the concert since taehyung had first prompted her with his idea.

"tae stop pouting like a baby, I'm dressed" y/n chuckled as she abruptly swung open her bedroom door. taehyung simply rolled his eyes in a response to his friend, pulling on his brown leather jacket.

the trio was supposed to be in their hotel rooms, resting for their interviews with vogue tomorrow morning. until taehyung decided that they should attend the JK concert in paris. the stadium which was held ten minutes from their hotel.

jia smiled at her best friend's response to the other as she ran a hand through her silky raven-colored hair. jia couldn't fathom how she and her idols had grown close over the past five years. y/n and taehyung were what got her into modeling and becoming a part of the COR3 with them was probably her biggest flex.

"jia how do I look, love?" y/n popped her gum with a smirk, turning to her girl best friend. the other's eyes shone as she skimmed over her friend's body. of course, she looked good. when does she not? jia chuckled to herself.

"you look amazing, gorgeous" she complimented her friend, receiving a smile followed by a compliment of her own.

"ugh come on you lovebirds, you're gonna make us miss him performing decalcomania" taehyung sighed as he grabbed the room key as well as his wallet from the room table. he'd been ready to leave the hotel ever since they'd arrived back after promoting themselves for their upcoming shows.

the car ride to the stadium was filled with laughter from y/n as she watched taehyung and jia argue over their favorite jk song. the duo never seemed to be calm around each other. it had been their thing, faking arguments that turned into real ones. tae would pout and jia would apologize for hurting his feelings.

y/n recorded her friends' chaotic attitudes for her Instagram close friends until they reached the stadium.

the loud screams from the stadium sounded throughout their uber, shocking the trio at just how loud the concert actually was.