1. 6:31 A.M.

I literally just wrote this on google docs and passed it over here..

TW'S: Swearing

Tommy Greenwood was a child with his family and his siblings

Tommy Greenwood was a child with his family and his siblings. Tommy's siblings, Tubbo and Ranboo were the only ones who cared for him. Tommy's 'parents' including his 'sister'  would use him as a slave. Making him wash the dishes, wash the clothes, walk the dog, make sure the entire house was clean and tidy, even make food. So you would expect that it's just that right? Wrong, completely wrong. If he didn't or do something right he would be punished. Physically and mentally, sometimes they would even leave him just bleeding in his 'room' which would result in him having to vacuum his carpet. Ranboo and Tubbo were always treated the same way as Tommy. but it wasn't as frequent the beatings for them. Since Tommy would always do Ranboo's and Tubbo's chores though the two of them tried to convince Tommy that he shouldn't he still does.

Tommy's POV:

I had been awakened by my alarm clock that was stuffed somewhere inside my pillow case, so it wouldn't wake up my 'parents.' I looked grabbed the alarm clock and checked the time, "6:31 A.M." I then had looked up at the other 2 mattresses on the ground somewhat close to mine with my two siblings still asleep.

I had stretched and got out of my mattress looking at the small used mirror that our 'parents' had given us. I looked like a total mess.. It looked like I cried myself to sleep last night. I sighed walking over to a used dresser and pulled open a drawer and grabbed myself some clothes to change into after I had showered. I shut the dresser's drawer and walked over to the door of the bedroom. Opening it quietly, holding my breath, wishing that it doesn't creak like usual. I would be extremely lucky if they didn't wake up at this.

I had walked quietly down to the room across the hall, and opened it to be greeted by the fresh scent of tea, from the spray I use when I clean the bathroom. I then put my clothes and underwear down on the sink's counter and sighed looking at my slightly puffy eyes and my eye bags. I had softly turned the handle of the faucet, then cupped water in my right hand, adding the cold water to my slightly puffy eyes, since I learned this trick after splashing my face with cold water accidentally a month ago.

I then took a deep breath and began turning on the shower. I put my food under the water so it didn't make much noise. Once it was warm enough I grabbed the shower head while holding the grip that was marked, and then put it on the ground of the shower so it wouldn't make any sound when the water hit the ground of the shower.

Ranboo's POV:

I had woken up by the faint noises of water, I guessed it was my sibling, Tommy taking a shower. I got up and looked around the room, it was really empty besides our mattresses on the ground, with a used mirror leaning against the wall next to that there was an old beat-up dresser. So I finally decided to get up, as I turn around I see Tubbo still asleep from last night when me and Tommy finally were able to convince Tommy to let us do his chores and our own. I was still tired from that but I still woke up early. I then walked up to the old beat-up dresser to grab my pair of clothes and sat there waiting for Tommy to finish so I could then shower. I then went and sat down on my mattress and laid back stretching my arms.