13. Mirror

(tiny ranboo)

Ahah.. headaches are so fun..
anyways I wrote this at like two am- so except some and if not many spelling mistakes- then again might not be many thanks to google docs-
anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :]

anyways I wrote this at like two am- so except some and if not many spelling mistakes- then again might not be many thanks to google docs-anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :]

Ranboo's POV:

TW's: Swearing, should i even put swearing in anymore? It's pretty normal-

Italic = Journal

I woke up in the middle of the night, or sometime around there since it was still dark outside. I then looked around at my surroundings and saw Tommy and Tubbo still asleep. It was pretty obvious they would be, it's the middle of the night. I then decided to write in my journal. I reached into my pillow and pulled it out. I then undid the lock on it and opened it up to a fresh new page and wrote. ''January 8, 2022'' I then began writing.

Today was really fun! We went to school not because it's fun but the free periods and activities were. It was really fun when the microphone in drama class wasn't working and had some auto tune on it instead, I'm pretty sure it was a prank. But it was still really funny either way that was for sure. Then I had a good amount of my classes with Tommy and Tubbo! Especially the last few, just not my last last class. It was really funny when me and Tubbo forgot Tommy and then we ran back and had to pretend that the assembly had ended and everybody ran out. I'm glad he didn't suspect anything, I'm sure me and Tubbo are glad about that, like really. Then after school we went to the park and swung on the swings and then argued with an old lady about two girls dating I think? Well, Tubbo did most of the arguing. Me and Tommy were behind him, and towards the end of the argument I had to step in since the old lady was gonna hit him, which I didn't like but the lady left after that. Then we ran off to scooters and rode them around town and we were yelled at a lot by people telling us to look where we were going which I found funny, I'm pretty sure we all did! Then we ran back home and called it a race and I won! And we also had one at school, it was a small one though. It was in P.E. we were running against each other and I raced against somebody older than me and still won! I think it was because it was a flat surface and I ran faster in flat areas. And then we went to sleep and now I'm here. In the middle of the night writing in my journal as you read! Well I. I don't think anybody has been reading my journal.. I hope so.

I then write my name at the bottom and shut my journal. I then turn to my pillow and put my journal in the pillow case. I then turn back around and lay down fully on my bed and yawn as I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier until they completely shut as I fall into a peaceful sleep.

☆ In the morning ☆
☆ Still Ranboo's POV ☆

I woke up and stretched my arms, Tommy and Tubbo were still asleep and It didn't seem like the speaker had sounded yet. I looked at Tommy and Tubbo again and wondered if I should wake them up. I decided not to. So they can have a longer sleep, especially for Tubbo. I then got out of bed and walked towards the dresser and grabbed my clothes and walked towards the bathroom door and entered so I could shower. I shut the door behind me and placed my clothes on the sink and walked towards the special shower and turned on the water. I then looked at the mirror and stared at myself for a bit until I looked away, which was good, because if I didn't I might have forgotten what I was supposed to be doing. I then looked around the bathroom, I then remembered that I forgot my towel. So I then walked out of the bathroom to grab my towel from where it normally is. I looked at where it normally was, but it wasn't there. I looked around the room looking for the towel but didn't see it anywhere. I walked around the room looking for it everywhere but I didn't see anything that could be hinting where my towel is. I then looked back to where it normally would be and there it was. I was dumbfounded, I had looked there and it wasn't there. I then walked over to my towel and grabbed it and entered the bathroom once again. I then placed my towel down now ready to shower.