17. Minecraft

so uhh auah turns out i only had two more chapters- but oh well! enjoy this chapter!

931 WORDS
______________________

POV:

TW: Swearing, Mention of drugs

The three of us then began walking out of the library. ''So where's the poster?'' I said looking around the halls. ''Well I think it's around here though.'' Tommy said while moving his head around to look for the poster. ''I think it was around this way.'' Ranboo said while taking the lead of the group. ''Yeah, I think it is.'' Ranboo said after a minute of walking around the halls. We walked for another minute and a half and then we saw the poster. ''There it is, actually Ranboo, I'm surprised you remembered where it was, cause y'know normally you have an absolute shit memory.'' Tommy said to Ranboo. They were talking about something else but I was reading the poster. ''Game club. At the Library. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Start at 4:30 P.M. End at 5:30 P.M.''

Ranboo's POV

It seemed really straightforward, which was good cause at school there's a lot of clubs but none of them tell you information, just which days they happen and without the time. Which was really stupid if you ask me. But our school really couldn't care less about the clubs, just the actual classes and the school, anything after school they never really cared about. That's why the school got shut down for a week cause a teacher was selling drugs in the Book club which was funny to me. Why would a teacher sell drugs to kids in a Book club? It took like a week for the school to be supposedly drug-free and to be reopened. But the teacher who sold drugs went to prison. I don't know, and the people who bought it, I think they went too, but I think they went to juvie instead? I don't know. ''RANBOO!! HELLOOO?''I saw Tubbo and Tommy looking at me. ''Huh..'' I said quietly to myself. ''You alive bossman? You were kinda just standing there.''  Tubbo said to me.

''Oh, I was? Yeah, if not I would have been on the ground.'' I chuckled. ''True true.'' Tubbo said. ''Anyways, so what's today again? What, Friday?'' Tommy said to us, while looking back at the poster. ''Yea, it's Friday.'' Tubbo said. ''Okay, so the time is the important part.'' Tommy said. ''Now, what time is it?'' Tommy said, looking around for anything to help tell the time. And surprisingly there was a clock, and it read, 4:26 P.M. ''Oh.. WE GOTTA GO NOW.'' I yelled, as I turned around and ran towards the library, with Tubbo and Tommy following behind. ''SHIT, I FORGOT HOW FAST YOU RUN RANBOO!'' I heard Tommy yell from behind me. We then reached the library. The three of us sped-walked into the library. ''If you kids are looking for the Game club, it's down there.'' Said a lady to the three of us, while pointing down the hallway made of bookshelves. ''Oh, alright! Thank you!'' I said while grabbing Tommy and Tubbo knowing they were catching their breath instead. It was obvious that it caught them off guard when I grabbed them, judging by what they said which was, ''oh.'' I then stopped practically dragging them, since we had now reached the entrance of the Game club in time. ''Oh, are you kids here for the Game club?'' Said somebody at the door. ''Yep! We are.'' Tubbo said while breathing heavily, since we ran two long halls. ''Oh, alright! Come on in. You can play on the computers, and on the nintendo set up over there and if you wanna play any board games just ask!'' They said to the three of us as they walked off towards a desk. ''Alrig-'' Tommy was saying before Tubbo interrupted him by saying, ''We are playing Minecraft, no objections.'' He said as he walked off towards one of the many tables with computers. ''Not complaining.'' Tommy said as he began walking behind Tubbo. ''Alright then.'' I chuckled, following behind Tubbo and Tommy

We then sat down at the tables and turned on the computer. ''Ok, so, I think we click here, here, and here.'' Tubbo said as he clicked on things and soon he had the Minecraft startup screen on his computer, which just left me and Tommy very confused cause we didn't see anything Tubbo did to get to the Minecraft startup screen. ''Oh! Right, let me do it for you guys.'' Tubbo said to me and Tommy as he walked towards Ranboo's computer first to get the Minecraft startup screen. All he did was click a few buttons and he was at the startup screen already. He then walked towards Tommy's computer. But I looked away from Tommy's computer screen for a minute to look at my own. I was currently looking at the Minecraft startup screen. It had the ''singleplayer, multiplayer, minecraft realms'' and then at the bottom it had the options button and the quit game button. I then looked back at the multiplayer button and clicked before saying, ''Are we gonna play multiplayer?'' I asked. ''Yep!'' Tubbo replied to me with a smile on his face as he sat down in his chair to play. I nodded and then clicked 'Multiplayer.' I decided to create a server and call it, ''TuboTomsAndRanbo.'' It's a weird name but it sounds cool. ''Our server name is the best.'' Tubbo said to me and Tommy while I was waiting for my screen to finish loading up.