3. Packing

Yeaaa another chapter, 2 people came up to me and asked me what I was writing 😀

TW'S: Swearing

Tommy's POV:

"Yeah.. We should tell Tubbo!" I said, after I said that, me and Ranboo began to pick the things I had gotten from the house. After we finished picking up the items from the house we began walking to the basement stairs to tell Tubbo the idea, maybe we would talk about where we would head to after we leave this shit-hole. We got to the bottom of the staircase and we walked to our room door. I opened it for us, since Ranboo looked like he was struggling with the items he was carrying. Tubbo looked at us with confusion when he heard the door creak open. "Why the fuck do you guys have much stuff.." Tubbo said to me and Ranboo, It seemed like Ranboo was gonna explain it to Tubbo, but before he spoke, I cut him off by putting up my hand in front of him. Ranboo seemed to understand but Tubbo sat there confused until I put our stuff down. I motioned for Ranboo to do as well, since he just stood there for a second. "So! Tubs we have a plan me and Ranboo, We have all this stuff right?" I said, which i got a slow nod from Tubbo who was looking at us with a "What the fuck" face but also a "Okay." face, It was like a mix of it.

"Well.. what if we sold most of it at a pawn shop! We would get good money from it so we could get ourselves things!" I was happy about the idea. "Yea, we could! We could also take the money they have saved in their room!" Tubbo said, adding to my idea. "Yea, that's a smart idea!" I said, liking the idea of taking their money for how they've treated us for the entire 9 years we've been here. "Yea! It could also help us buy things once we leave!" I heard Ranboo say next to me. He was right, it could help us survive out there.

"So, how are we gonna sort these.. Items?" Tubbo asked me and Ranboo. "How about we sort it out by going with 'possibly good money' and 'absolute shit." I said, pretty pleased with the name I made for the shit pile. "That sounds good!"  Ranboo said to us. "Okay, so the shit pile will be here.." Tubbo said to us while pointing at a random spot on the wooden floor. "And the good pile will be over here!" I heard Ranboo say as I turned my head to over where he had pointed to. Which was towards the opposite side of where Tubbo said the shit pile would be.

"Alright then! Letś start sorting this junk out!" I heard Tubbo say as he grabbed two things. One of them was an old hammer, and the other thing Tubbo got was a small vase that literally was the size of a top hat, like those small ones you sometimes see on magazines with the fashion cover. "I think the vase is good money, the hammer seems like obvious shit." I heard Tubbo say while tossing the hammer to the shit pile not giving to fucks if he made a dent in the floor, while with the vase he gently placed it down were the good pile was. I then saw Ranboo get three things from the pile, and Tubbo went in again for another handful of things. I began doing the same as them. This might take a while but, it knew it would still be worth it, I had a strong feeling it would.

Tubbo's POV:

I was finishing up with the third backpack we would be taking, I turned my attention over to the over backpack, it was slightly smaller than the other three. I got up to grab it and look for things to put in, like personal belongings, Iḿ sure none of us would like to leave anything close to us, or personal. It would be a nightmare if that did happen honestly.. I walked over to the last bag there was left, as I grabbed it, and I looked out the window in our room, it looked like it was around 6:24 P.M. I turned around with my hoof swiftly while making a light clicking type of sound. I was going to sit down but I heard a crash somewhere outside, I couldn't really tell where it came from due to my shitty hearing.