10. Class periods

YES NEW CHAPTER- I didn't really feel much motivation for this one if I'm being honest and that might be it for maybe two more chapters? But enjoy the chapter for now :) have the 3000+ chapter 👍

AND HOLY SHIT TENTH CHAPTER ALREADY?

Tubbo's POV:

TW'S: Swearing

The three of us went our separate ways to go to our first period classrooms. I had Mr. Rouco for my first period last semester so I went there. I first walked to the stairs and went down to head to Mr. Rouco's classroom. It wasn't too far away from the stairs I went down from. I arrived at his classroom in a minute from the staircase to his classroom. He greeted me with a simple, ''Hello, welcome back.'' He said to me as I walked in his classroom, I then sat down where I sat before winter break since that was a nice and comfortable spot. I heard Mr. Rouco occasionally greet people who just came to the classroom. ''Alright, This is a free period today so you can chat to people, just don't be too loud.'' Mr. Rouco said to us as I heard him walk into the classroom while hearing the door shut behind him. I didn't really do much besides grab some headphones from the back and listen to music while drawing. It did a few drawings, most of them being about bees. Time passed by fast with my music and my drawings. So now my first period is over. ''Here, since I didn't give you ur schedules in class.'' I heard Mr. Rouco say more ahead of where I was. ''Here you go.'' I heard him repeat as he gave me my schedule while I walked out of his classroom.

I then looked at my schedule and saw I had Ms. Olter next. I didn't like her, nor did I hate her, she was just there I guess, like some days she's a super nice amazing teacher, the next she is probably worse a satan, but in the form of a teacher. Which wasn't really fun, I hope she just lets us have a free period. I then made a left and continued walking and making my way towards her classroom. Her classroom wasn't too far away from Mr. Rouco which was good. I then arrived at her classroom, but I didn't see Ms. Olter at the door. So I then peaked inside of her classroom and saw her sitting down at her computer, probably writing an email or something. I then saw on the broad, ''Free period.'' I then walked into the classroom and sat down at an empty seat. It was pretty normal. I mean I overheard people find a site with games on it, plus I ended up finding it. It was fun, they had the game Papa's Freezeria so, I'm happy about it. I've so far done four full weeks and one day, I made pretty good progress for one period for the time being. But besides that, the class right now, It's pretty boring. I continued playing Papa's Freezeria for a bit longer until the bell rang, which meant the period was over. I slowly got up from my desk while the other students ran past me like fucking animals. It was funny to see a kid trip but I nearly fell down too from their running, after most of them left, when I looked at my schedule, I saw I had Ms. Borane. I'm pretty sure she was a new teacher since I didn't see them last year. I then finally walked out of Ms. Olter's classroom and began walking to Ms. Borane's classroom which was on the top floor. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long for those kids to get out of the doorway..