21. Morning and Afternoon

So i went on a field trip a but ago and on the bus we were allowed to use our phones but.. airdrop.

I got airdropped so much shit, and one of them had truly scared me.

I also changed the book name!!
"running away to somewhere new"

___________________________
2090 WORDS

RANBOO'S POV:

Wait.. I feel like I'm forgetting something. What was it.. OH RIGHT! I was gonna ask the lady in the office when someone else would come to see us.

But, I have a feeling, someone's gonna visit us today. So I guess I won't ask today, plus it would be annoying to them and I don't wanna bother them much. I yawned and looked outside. Y'know ever since the digital clock just disappeared I've been lost one what time it is.

So I've been guessing what time it is the whole time. Well, I've been pretty accurate I think.. Like right now it looks like it's 6 or 7 am. Since the sun is rising right now. But I'm gonna be very and I mean very confused or annoyed if it isn't around that time.

I heard the bathroom door open and Tommy came out. ''Oh, you're awake?'' He asked me confused. ''I've been awake since around 5 am, I think.'' Tommy looked at me surprised. ''Also what's with the plastic bag?'' He asked me.

''Oh yeah, I was able to get breakfast early. So I asked for three of them and they gave me three plates of the breakfast. Which I think are pancakes.'' I told Tommy. He nodded, taking in the information.

''Wait..'' He whispered. ''PANCAKES?'' He screamed and looked towards the bag quickly and grabbed one of the plates. Right, Tommy loves pancakes. Even though he's only eaten them once. Well make that twice now.

But, Tommy definitely woke up Tubbo by screaming, since Tubbo isn't a heavy sleeper but neither is he a light sleeper. So it's like a gamble. You never know what's gonna wake him up.

''Why the fuck are you screaming Tommy. It's like fucking.. 6am.'' Tubbo was obviously annoyed at Tommy's screaming. ''Tubbo, it's pancakes! Why wouldn't I yell about pancakes!'' Tommy excitedly replied as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes.

I laughed a bit. ''I guess but that doesn't change the fact that it's literally still 6am or whatever. You probably woke everyone in the Inn with your scream about pancakes.'' Tubbo said, laughing a bit at the last part.

''That's fair actually.'' Tommy said with his mouth full of pancakes.

TUBBO'S POV:

To be fair, I am still very grumpy because Tommy woke me up. ''But where did you get the pancakes?'' I asked. ''Ranboob got the pancakes from the cafeteria.'' Tommy told me while looking at Ranboo. ''Oh, but don't they only give one plate per person?'' I asked.

''Well, I just said, 'Can I have two more plates for my siblings?' That was all I said and then they gave it to me.'' Ranboo explained to me. ''Then again the person who gave me it was different from the other person who usually gives people breakfast, lunch and dinner.

''That makes sense.'' I said to myself quietly. But I still wonder when is the next time that someone is gonna go and visit us. We should have asked the lady at the office. But wait.. Did we? And I just already forgot the date that they'll visit?

''Oh yeah, did we ask the lady in that office when will someone visit us next?'' I asked, curious if we did ask or not. ''We didn't but today I was gonna go and ask them but It completely passed my mind.'' Ranboo explained.

''But one of us can go and ask or all of us can go and ask about it. I personally prefer we all go because going alone doesn't seem fun.'' Ranboo said.

''That's understandable, so let's all go then. After Tubbo showers and changes.'' Tommy said, looking at me. ''Yeah, I'll go do that quickly.'' I said, stretching out my arms, earning a nice pop or crack from it.