4. Leaving

Yay, they finally leave their shit home.

Tommy's POV:

TW'S: Swearing

I was awakened by the sound and movement of the alarm clock that was at the foot of my bed. I looked outside and saw it was still dark I thought ''Why is it still dark..?'' Until I remembered that we were leaving this shit-hole. ''OH! GUYS GET UP!'' I yelled at them as I got up from my mattress. ''Huh.. OH FUCK RIGHT!'' I heard Tubbo yell, as I turned to him he practically shot up from his bed. Meanwhile Ranboo was sitting up rubbing his eyes, after he got up too. We all ran to a backpack each. Tubbo said he would carry the drawstring bag. The backpacks weren't too bulky on us, which was pretty surprising. Ranboo opened the window to show a ladder leading up and out into the garden. Ranboo crawled through the window and stood up once he was outside. He then began climbing up the ladder. I was watching him go up the ladder then he went out of my view, which I assumed he made it to the top. Tubbo then went through the window next, again I watched, then when he came out of my view. I then crawled through the window next, I closed the window behind me and began climbing up. I then reached the top of the ladder and saw Ranboo and Tubbo waiting for me. ''Let's get going and leave this shit-hole behind.'' I said with a grin on my face.

''Yea!'' Tubbo and Ranboo said to me. We all then began to walk to the garden gate. We opened the gate door. We began walking on the stone path that led out from the gate door. We then reached the front lawn. ''Well, we're finally leaving this shit place.'' Smiled Tubbo, I was pretty sure Ranboo was extremely happy about this since his tail was swaying from side to side. ''Yea, This is i-'' Before I was able to finish my sentence, Ranboo and Tubbo ran out of the front lawn and onto the neighbor's sidewalk. ''We're out!''I heard Ranboo yell with a big grin. It was rare for Ranboo to yell, especially if we heard him. I then ran over to them, engulfing them in a big hug. We were smiling that we were finally out. ''Well, where should we head first?'' Asked Tubbo, while he let go of me and Ranboo. ''I think we should look for a shelter.'' Said Ranboo, while he also let go of the hug. I then let go of the hug as well. ''I think we should look for one. I think there's one close to the school.'' Said Tubbo to us, as he pointed back to where the school was located.

''Yea, let's go over there. I'm pretty sure they let anybody of age without turning you into a foster care system if ur young.'' Ranboo said to us, while he began to run ahead of me and Tubbo. ''Hey! Wait for us!'' Tubbo yelled as he began running after Ranboo. I then began chasing after them both. This was really fun so far, we were all really happy about this as well. We definitely were.

Ranboo's POV:

I ran over to the neighbor's sidewalk with a grin on my face. I was really happy we were out. ''We're out!'' I yelled, I heard a tiny laugh from Tubbo. He must have thought I didn't hear him, even though I had the best hearing. Then again he probably didn't even hear himself. I heard Tubbo and maybe Tommy come over to me. I didn't expect Tommy to attack us with a hug though. I'm not complaining though, it was really nice, especially since we were out of that horrid place. ''Well, where should we head first?'' Asked Tubbo, We all then let go of the hug we were in. ''I think we should look for a shelter.'' I said. ''I think we should look for one. I think there's one close to the school.'' Tubbo said, as he pointed behind himself. ''Yea, let's go over there. I'm pretty sure they let anybody of age without turning you into a foster care if ur young.'' I said to them, as I began to run ahead of Tubbo and Tommy. I then heard Tubbo yell behind me as I heard him running to catch up. Soon, I then heard Tommy run after us as well.

We ran for 8 minutes on the sidewalk. I stopped at the school, I was definitely out of breath. Then Tubbo and Tommy caught up to me. ''FUCK UR LONG LEGS RANBOO!'' Tommy yelled at me, I laughed instead, Tubbo did too. ''Well, we're at the school Tubs.'' I heard Tommy say next to me. ''Yea, i think it's over there, besides the school and maybe a block over.'' Tubbo said to u while pointing beides the school and maybe a bit over. ''Oh, alright.'' I said while walking towards the school, but walking past it towards the slightly large house, well not just slightly it was massive. It was bigger than the school. ''I think this is it.'' Tubbo said while looking at the sign that said ''Oakley Woods Home Shelter.'' We all looked at it. ''Yea, that seems like it.''Tommy said as he began walking to the front door. Me and Tubbo followed him. We got to the front door and opened the door to be greeted by a sweet scent of pumpkin pie.

''Hello children!'' Smiled at the lady at the front desk. ''Hello, Uhm can we stay here for a while?'' Tubbo said. ''Yes, of course. Just give me a second. Would you mind telling me ur names?'' The lady said to us while they began to type on their computer. ''Well, i'm Ranboo, He's Tubbo, and he's Tommy.'' I pointed at who was who when I said our names. ''Oh, alright. Let me just..'' The lady said as they got up and walked out from behind the front desk. ''Alright, follow me. I'll be showing you kids, where you'll stay.'' The lady said while walking to the door that was besides the front desk. We began walking up some stairs, while we passed by some doors, we saw people, small families, and what seemed to be young couples. I guessed they were kicked out from home. After a bit more of walking up a few stairs, and passing by some more rooms, we were finally at our room we'd been staying at for a while. ''Alright, this is ur room! Just so you know if you leave for school, job or anything you'll have to sign out, and back in. Your room won't change though.'' Said the lady to us who was now walking through the door. ''Alright. Thank you ma'am..'' I said with a smile on my face. ''It's my pleasure, and please call me Ms. Quartz, but preferably Iuzre.'' Said Iuzre while closing the door to our new room. ''Alright Iuzre.'' I said as I turned back to my siblings, they were already exploring around the room.

The room was pretty big. It had three beds spread out around the room, there were two bookshelves across from each other. A bathroom door, a walk-in closet. ''This is really big holy shit..'' I heard Tommy say from behind me, he was definitely right. This room was big, it might be small for some people, but it's a really big difference for us. ''I call this bed!'' Tubbo somewhere behind me as I heard him jump on the bed he said was his. ''This one's mine then.'' Tommy said as he flopped onto the bed, it was around 10 P.M. so it made sense he was tired, ''I'll get this one then.'' I said walking to the bed that was the farest from the door. I already heard a few snores from Tubbo. This made me smile since Tubbo wasn't really one to sleep because he would drink lots of coffee around the day. It would be a miracle if he went a day with just drinking one cup of coffee. Tommy seemed to notice this too. I looked over to the clock and saw it was 10:49 P.M. already. ''I guess I should sleep too.'' I whispered looking back over to Tommy who was already getting comfortable.

This shelter seemed really nice and great. No wonder so many people were outside the shelter in the morning when we went to school. That's when I realized that winter break would be over in two to three days, and our 'parents' would be coming back in a few hours or so. I wondered if they would look for us or they couldn't care less and find another group of kids. I laid there in my bed with millions of thoughts wondering what's going to happen the next few weeks, or months. Soon I wasn't able to keep my eyes open, and sleep then overcame me as I fell into a peaceful sleep, one that I didn't have in a good while. It felt nice knowing me and my siblings were far from our 'parents' grasp.

———————
———————

Yess new chapter👏👏
Anyways are you guys doing 😀

Words in total: 1560 words

Words without extra messages: 1533 words