7. Getting ready

This chapter is pretty happy 🕺
If I remember correctly that is-
But otherwise enjoy this chapter!

This chapter is pretty happy 🕺 If I remember correctly that is-But otherwise enjoy this chapter!

Tubbo's POV:

TW'S: Swearing

I wake up to the sound of the speaker coming from Ms.Puffy telling us to get ready for school, I'm guessing the others heard too since they got up too. ''Good morning.'' I said with a yawn towards the end. I mean I just woke up, I got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs, I heard a small crack or pop from them. I walked over to the drawer and grabbed my clothes. I told myself I would shower when I come back after school. I walked over to the bathroom, ''I'm just gonna change, since I'll shower when we come back.'' I said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. I then began undressing and putting on my uniform, which I hated and would explain why I never wore the shirt sweater correctly. I wore it round my waist and the school didn't really like it. It was funny to me.

I then finished dressing and turned around to the sink to brush my teeth, I grabbed my toothbrush and then put back down but this time laid on it's back so I could add the toothpaste, I then turned my hand to grab the toothpaste and I grabbed it and then turned the cap open on the toothpaste and applied it onto the toothbrush. I then closed the toothpaste's cap and set it back down. I turned on the facet to soak my toothbrush and the toothpaste, I did that and began brushing my teeth. After a minute or two of brushing my teeth, I spit out the toothpaste and water that was in my mouth. I then turned off the facet and grabbed a towel to dry off my toothbrush. I dried it and turned around to open the door. I opened the bathroom door and left the light on for Ranboo and Tommy. Tommy entered the bathroom after. I saw Ranboo sitting down on his bed writing in his memory book. He was always doing something with that book when he had time, of course i knew why but it was like his book was his life, but then again maybe there might be things in there he might not wanna share so it would make sense and I decided not to think about it.

''Hey Ranboo do you want me to stand outside so you can change and we could go faster?'' I asked him, as I looked at the clock we only had about an hour left. ''Yea now that would be nice.'' He said to me as he looked up from his book. I saw him shut the book and put it's lock in. ''Alright, tell me when you're done!'' I said walking out of the room. ''Okay, I'll tell you Tubbo.'' I heard him say as I shut the door behind him. I stood there looking around the hallway, there were occasional kids or adults walking by and through the hallway, it was quiet and nice. I heard a bit of talking behind the door, it sounded like Ranboo telling Tommy not to leave the bathroom until he says so, something like that.

Ranboo's POV:

I then heard the door close, and I got up to the bathroom door. As I arrived at the bathroom door I lightly knocked on the bathroom door with my knuckle. ''Yea?'' Tommy said to me, replying to my knock. ''Can you not leave the bathroom till I tell you so?'' I said, waiting for his response. ''Yea, sure.'' He said to me. I smiled and walked over to the dresser to grab my clothes. I opened the second drawer in the dresser and grabbed my clothes. I then began to dress myself with my new pair of clothes. I changed pretty quickly, not struggling with my horns getting in the way. It was strange for them not to get stuck. I then looked over to the clock in our room. We only had like an hour left. ''We have an hour and a half left!'' I said, knowing for us an hour goes by fast when eating. ''You can also get out Tommy.'' I said, before I forgot about Tommy. ''Alright.'' He said to me through the door as I heard the door open. Tubbo then opened the door and said to me and Tommy, ''Let's head to the cafeteria.'' As he poked his head out once the door was opened.