chapter 7

y/n pov

after I promised him, we just stared at each other for what felt like hours.

at that time I decided to admire his facial features up close.

his eyes that anyone could get lost into. he sharp nose. his pink , kissable lips.

what the frick did I just think I thought to myself.

I shook myself out of the trance I was in and looked out in the now dark sky.

"hey y/n, is it ok if we stay here a bit longer? I kind of don't wanna go home yet, especially because yeonjun promised to meet me to discuss what happened earlier" Taehyun asked me.

I chuckled and nodded.

"do you wanna walk around?" I asked him.

"no, but is it ok if I do this?" he asked. and then he put his head in my lap and looked up to me.

"u-uh yeah sure" I agreed.

"thanks" he said and snuggled into my lap.

I was screaming inside. this boy literally wanted nothing to do with me 5 hours ago and now he's laying in my lap.

while I was in the middle of freaking out, taehyun grabbed my hand and put it in his hair.

"can you play with my hair? it helps me calm down" he asked me. I was shocked at his sudden question but decided to just do what he asked.

I started to play with his hair that was surprisingly soft.

I started thinking again. I wonder what changed? maybe he felt guilty for what he did earlier?

I was getting so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was staring at taehyun until he opened his eyes and looked directly at me.

"what are you looking at?" he asked with a slight chuckle. I felt the heat rush up into my cheeks and looked away to try and hide them.

"oh just the night sky you know, it's really pretty!" I said, trying to cover up me staring at him.

I heard him chuckle and mumble "cute" and that made me red cheeks become even redder.

I swear if he keeps this up my hopeless teenage feelings will go to him. and I will get my heart broken.

"Taehyun we need to go, it's 10 pm already" I said, moving his hair back from his face.

he sighed and nodded. we both got up and started to slowly make our way back to the apartments.

"hey taehyun can I ask you something?" I suddenly spoke. "depends on what it is" he responded.

"ok like 5 hours ago you hated me and now it's like, nothing even happened, what changed?" I asked him.

"well, I honestly don't really know. but I do know that I realized that these past 2 weeks, you've been trying to help me, and I shouldn't have been pushing you away. I thought you were just like all the other girls at school that beg for my attention, but now I know you're just trying to help me" he explained.

I smiled at his response and nodded.

we made it back to the apartments and was greeted by an annoyed yeonjun.

"y/n get inside, I have something to say to this little boy right here" he said glaring at taehyun.

"ok before you get all in protective brother mode, taehyun apologized about everything and accepted that I'm just trying to help him" I said to yeonjun.

"I don't believe you" he said, crossing his arms.

"well I don't kn-" I was cut off when someone's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to them.

it was taehyun.

"yeonjun hyung, you know I don't hug people that I'm not friends with, so does this make you believe us?" Taehyun said, still hugging me.

yeonjun looked shocked. "I guess, well since I don't have to scold you, I'm going to bed , cmon y/n" yeonjun said , opening the door of our apartment.

"ok , I'll be in , in a second!" I said.

I turned my face to taehyun. "uhm, you can stop hugging me now" I said, realizing that he's still hugging me.

"let's just stay like this for a while." He said.

"but what if someone sees us?" I whispered. he shrugged, and I had no choice but to hug him back.

he was warm, and he smelled good. both of those things made him even more attractive than he already is.

wait what?! y/n stop with the weird thoughts.

"well I guess I better get inside, my mom's probably waiting for me" Taehyun said, letting me out of the hug, but holding onto both of my hands.

I giggled . "since when are you this clingy?" I asked him.

"since you became my friend" he remarked. "oh so I'm your friend now?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"ok, ok don't push your luck. goodnight y/n" he laughed and walked into his apartment.

I walked into the apartment smiling like an idiot.

"looks like someone is falling for taehyun" yeonjun teased me when he saw me walk in with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and did my night routine before hopping in bed.

Today was eventful. and good I guess. but I hope taehyun isn't going to keep like this, because I'm afraid I'm going to fall for him if he does

taehyun pov

I don't know what just happened. I felt guilty and bad for what I did to y/n, so I went to go apologize, but instead I got lost in the moment and realized shes not like anyone else. she's different.

and her smile is adorable, and she's so cute when she's shy.

taehyun, why are you still bunking these things?! what happened to 'no y/n'?

aish, y/n what are you doing to me?!