chapter 17

yeonjun pov

as soon as I said that, taehyun stopped for a second and looked at me with nervousness in his eyes.

I laughed. "don't get nervous, I'm just going to talk to you about y/n, ok?" I reassured him.

he took a breath in and nodded.

"look, I know you guys like each other, and I'm happy for y'all. I just, dont want her to get hurt by anyone ever again. and I can tell by the way she looks at you, she's fallen in love with you." I explained to him.

"d-do you actually think she loves me? I hope she does , i- I haven't ever felt these things for a girl. I thought I did before, but with y/n, it's like..every time I see her, my heart starts to flutter and - and my face heats up. every time she smiles, it shines through the whole room. every time we hang out, her silly and fun personality makes me forget about everything and makes me focus on her. w-what is this feeling yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun rambled on.

I sighed and my eyes started to tear up. I had a proud smile on my face the whole time I was listening to him.

they love each other

"Taehyun, you just explained how much you love her. I wish I felt the feeling before, but I've heard people describe it, and it's exactly what you just said. so go on! make her realize she loves you too. I know it, but she's never felt this before, so show her how much you love her" I said, boosting his confidence to go and talk to my sister.

he had a smile on his face and nodded.

the rest of the way to school, he only talked about   y/n, I smiled like a proud dad again, and was happy the both of them have come to an understanding.

I just hope he doesn't wait too long...who knows what will try and put a wedge between their beautiful relationship.

time skip - 1 week later

y/n pov

today is the day taehyun will take me to the special place with him and his family.

I was kind of nervous because I hadn't met taehyun's mom except for the time when me and yeonjun first moved in.

me and taehyun were walking home from school together since we would leave right after.

"ok, y/n, when we go to where I'm taking you, you must promise me something." Taehyun said.

"where I am about to take you, you must promise me that you will still see me as the taehyun you see me now. not any different ok ?" he said.

I looked at him and smiled . "nothing could possibly change my mind on how I look at you right now" I assured him and sent him a bright smile.

he giggled and pinched my cheeks softly. "you're too cute" he laughed.

he grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers together. I blushed at the sudden motion.

lately taehyun had been very..affectionate, towards me . I don't know why, but ever since he took that walk with my brother he has been...extra clingy.

I really don't mind though, it's really cute.

we soon arrived to the apartment building and we went in our seperate apartments to change and freshen up.

I took a quick shower and looked in my closet trying to decide on what to wear.

I ended up choosing a pastel blue colored crop sweater and some light blue jeans.

I did my hair and put a tiny bit of makeup on and texted taehyun, asking him if he was ready.

he replied immediately and said he'd knock when he's here. I ran to my vanity and sprayed some perfume and made sure I looked ok.

soon enough the doorbell rang and I rushed to open it. I opened the door and there stood a bright smiling taehyun.

he was wearing a plain white hoodie with some black cargo pants and white Nike air forces. he looked stunning.

(kinda like this^^ also pretend his hair is black)

"h-hi!" I stuttered. dang it, the effect this man has on me.

"you look beautiful y/n" he said, flustering me.
I looked down and hid my face. "thank you" I said, barely audible.

he chuckled and held my hand. "ready?" he asked. I nodded my head and he dragged me to a car where his mom was already waiting for us in.

"hello again Mrs. Kang!" I greeted her.

"hello dear, and please call me eomma (mom)" she replied sweetly.

I nodded and asked her where we were going. "Taehyun has requested for me to not reveal that" she softly laughed.

I looked at taehyun and he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and taehyun's mom started driving.

me and taehyun were just sending each other funny memes and tiktoks, but I soon grew tired and leaned my head onto the window.

it was kind of uncomfortable since the window was hard and my head kept banging against the window.

I then felt a hand softly grabbed my head and put it on something soft.

I looked over and saw taehyun had moved my head so that it was on his shoulder.

"you don't have to. your shoulders will be sore after a while." I said, about to lift my head up. but he pushed my head back down.

"it's fine, and plus we won't arrive until about 30 more minutes, so you sleep" he assured me.

I nodded my head and made myself comfortable on taehyun's shoulder.

he wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him so that I was comfortable.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.

time skip

"y/n" Taehyun softly nudged my shoulder to wake me up. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

"y/n, we're here" he said. I lifted my head off of his shoulder and turned my head to look out of the window.

My jaw dropped open. "Taehyun, why are we at the richest person in the worlds house?!" I questioned him.

he chuckled. "y/n, this is my family's house" he said.

wait..his family is wealthy?...