chapter 8

y/n pov

today is the first day that I'm going to school with taehyun being friends with me.

I am kind of worried because of that yeji girl. if she finds out me and taehyun are friends, I'm sure she will do some horrible thing to me.

I shook off the bad thoughts and got ready for school.

After I was ready, I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and texted bahi that I'm ready to go.

minutes later I heard knocking at the door, that meant bahi was here. I grabbed my things and opened the door .

I was greeted by a smiling bahi. "morning!" she said.

"good morning to you too" I laughed.

we started to walk to school, and once we made it we decided to go to the library before school because I had an overdue book that I needed to return.

me and bahi were on our way to the library when I bumped into someone.

"sorry! I didn't see you there" I heard an annoying voice say. I looked up and sure enough, it was Yeji.

I sighed. "what do you want yeji?" I asked. "nothing. have fun." She said, and I was confused as to what she meant.

anyways, me and bahi went to the library and got my book checked in and then we went to our first class.

the bell rang and the teacher was late, so me and bahi decided to just talk about random things.

"so what happened with you and taehyun yesterday?" Bahi asked me.

"well, he apologized, and then we kind of became friends? and I told him about my past and that I understood why he was scared to let me in, and he also told me that he realized that I was just trying to help him, so he said that he will try to open up to me, no matter how long it takes" I explained the main parts about yesterday night.

"so you two...like...are friends now?!" She whisper - yelled. I nodded my head.

her jaw was open in pure shock. "wow, the infamous kang taehyun being friends with a girl?" Bahi said.

I shrugged, and then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

time skip

it was now lunch time, and me and bahi were eating our lunch peacefully. but what I didn't realize was that I kept stealing small glances at Taehyun.

"yah , y/n why do you keep looking at their table?" Bahi suddenly asked me.

"what? oh uh, I don't know. hey I've got to go to the restroom, I'll be right back." I said, needing to calm down.

I walked to the bathroom with my phone in my hands and my AirPods playing fake love by BTS.

I went into the bathroom and went into a stall and sat there for a bit to try and calm myself down.

why do I keep looking at taehyun?!

what's with you lately y/n?! it's like all your thoughts are about him when he's in a 50 mile radius of you, and that's all the time!!

I took a deep breath and exited the stall and went to go and wash my hands.

I was peacefully washing my hands when I was pulled back by my hair.

I fell to the floor and hit my head on the tile floor.

I groaned in pain and looked at who was standing over me. "get her girls" yeji said.

and the 2 girls beside her , Lia and Yuna came and picked me up roughly and restrained my arms.

"ahh, it hurts let me go!" I screamed to them.

"now you see y/n, I overheard your little conversation with bahi earlier, and it looks like you didn't listen to me when I told you to stay the hell away from taehyun" she said.

"so now I'm going to make you pay" she smirked.

she walked closer to me and slapped me across the face, hard.

she then punched me multiple times in the face and stomach. I eventually fell down to the ground because I became weak.

her little minions joined in and kicked me in my stomach and legs. "girls let's go, and leave this little bitch here" yeji snickered.

they all left and that left me, bruised and wounded on the bathroom floor.

I couldn't get up because of how much they had kicked my legs. I remembered I brought my phone with me, so I turned my head and found it just a little to my left.

I slowly turned my body that way, and groaned in pain. I dialed the first number that was on my call list, and that was yeonjun.

taehyun pov

we were all sitting at our usual table at lunch when bahi came running up to all of us.

"hey have you guys seen y/n?! she went to the bathroom like 15 minutes ago and still isn't back yet" bahi frantically explained to us.

we all shook our heads and told her we didn't know where she was. "I'll help look for her, I hope she isn't hurt or anything" yeonjun quickly said as he got up and left with bahi.

I wonder if y/n is ok.

all of a sudden yeonjun's phone, which he left on the table started going off. I picked it up to see who was calling him, and it was y/n.

I immediately picked up the phone call .

"yah! y/n where the hell are you?! we're worried sick about you" I asked her.

"c-come to the f-first floor g-girls bathroom. please , I-I need help" she said. by the sound of her voice, I could tell something was wrong.

"I'm coming ok? don't move" I said and then hung up. "tell yeonjun hyung that I went to go help y/n ok?" I asked Soobin , beomgyu, and hyuka.

they all nodded and urged me to go and find y/n.

I quickly grabbed my things, threw away my food and went to the bathrooms.

I practically ran to the bathrooms, and when I got there, I kind of didn't want to go in because it was a girls bathroom, but it was for y/n.

so I slowly opened the door, and saw y/n laying on the floor with blood surrounding her.

"oh my gosh, y/n!!".....