chapter 10

y/n pov

taehyun put my arm around his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"maybe I should just carry you" Taehyun suggested. "oh n-no that's not necessary" I said, politely refusing his offer.

"ok fine I won't, but you have a get on my back. I cant have you collapsing again" Taehyun told me.

"I guess" I hesitantly agreed.

he bent down a little for me to be able to climb onto his back. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped.

he caught me and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. he giggled and secured me on his back by gripping my legs with his hands.

I blushed at the sudden ski ship we were now sharing, and so I hid my face in the back of his neck.

"yah , talk to me I'm lonely when your silent" Taehyun whined. I giggled and started asking him random things.

we talked about random things until we reached my apartment. I gave taehyun the key and he opened the door.

"which one is your room?" Taehyun asked me. "oh it's the one that says "yeonjun..stay out"I responded with a chuckle.

He laughed and carried me to my room, and then he gently laid me down onto my bed.

I groaned a bit when my back hit my mattress because I have a big bruise in the middle of my back.

"oh sorry, I kind of forgot" Taehyun quickly apologized. "oh before I go, I have to apply ointment on all your bruises." Taehyun said, grabbing the ointment from his backpack.

"uhm are there any bruises um..under your shirt?" He hesitantly asked, his face flushed a deep red color.

I faced away from him and lifted my shirt up slightly , and saw a bunch of cuts and bruises on my stomach.

shit.

"uhm, yeah. but you don't have to do that, I will" I said , grabbing the ointment from his hand.

but of course, luck wasn't on my side, and I got a giant pain that shot up through my stomach and I scrunched my face up in pain.

I whimpered and held my stomach.

"no, I'm not letting you do this by yourself. just tell me if it gets too...uncomfortable." He said, already opening the ointment.

I sighed and prepared myself for the amount of embarrassment I was about to face.

he first treated my bruises that were visible on my arms and legs. "uhm..can... can I treat your wounds u-under your shirt" he asked, stuttering.

I giggled. "what's funny" he asked , in a serious voice. "nothing...just that.. your cute when your flustered" I said, mumbling the last part, but he heard it.

taehyun pov

when she said that , I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart was beating out of my chest.

what the hell taehyun, girls call you cute all the time, why when she says it, you react like this?!

I'm so confused..

y/n pov

he spaced out so I waved my hand infront of his face to snap him out of it.

"yah! taehyun do you want me to do it?!" I asked him , worried he might not be comfortable with it.

he snapped back to reality and immediately declined my offer. "ok well, you might wanna close my door. if yeonjun comes home and sees us like..that, he might freak" I told him, thinking of yeonjun.

"oh uh- ok" he stuttered again.

I giggled at him as he was very flustered.

he went and closed my door and came back to me. "so uh, can you lift your shirt a little? just enough to where I can treat the bruises" Taehyun said.

I blushed a little but slowly started to lift my shirt up. I heard him gasp. "w-what is it?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"y-you're whole stomach is practically purple with bruises. why was she so harsh on you" he explained.

"that's why it hurts so much" I mumbled.

taehyun put some ointment on his hands and came towards me. "ready?" he asked , looking at me.

I nodded. I then felt his hands slowly start to touch my bruises. I whined in pain, as the sudden contact hurt my new bruises.

"sorry!" he immediately backed off. "n-no, it's fine. just..maybe a little slower and softer" I recommended.

he hesitantly placed his hands back on my stomach and started to slowly rub the ointment on my bruises.

it hurt at first but the more he rubbed the ointment on, his touch became soothing and made the pain go away. but the second he removed his hands from my stomach, it would hurt again.

"ok I'm done! get some rest, and I'll check up on you later if yeonjun isnt back" he said as he got up to leave.

"bye yunnie.." I said lowly, but loud enough for taehyun to hear it.

he walked out of the apartment and I started to feel drowsy. so without thinking, I rolled over and attempted to make myself comfortable.

and if this day couldn't get any worse, it did. I fell off my bed, and it hurt.

luckily I landed on my side, so my stomach didn't get hurt too bad, but the side of my body did.

"owww" I groaned. I tried getting up, but it was no use, I couldn't move without hurting.

I sighed and just decided to fall asleep on the floor. and that's exactly what I did.

time skip

taehyun pov

I texted yeonjun hyung , and asked him if he was home yet, but he said that he went out to get y/n some treats and stuff after school, so he wouldn't be back until late.

so I decided to go and check up on y/n and make sure she was ok. I got up from my bed and put on shoes and a coat.

I grabbed some tteobboki my mom made for dinner and planned on giving some to her.

crazy how things change. yesterday we literally hated each other, and today I'm here making sure she's ok and taking care of her.

what did you do to me y/n? I asked myself while smiling like an idiot.

I left my apartment and went to y/n and yeonjun's apartment that was right infront of mine.

I opened the door with the key I had used to get in earlier and walked inside.

"y/n??" I called out. no response. maybe she's asleep.. I thought to myself.

I walked over to her room door and knocked . "y/n, are you in there? I brought tteobboki" I asked through the door. but still, no response.

I got a little worried, but decided to open the door.

I slowly opened the door quietly in case she was sleeping. I looked around the room but found no sign of her.

I walked around her bed to where the bathroom was, and there's was y/n , laying on the floor...