chapter 24

y/n pov

"ugh, don't call me that, you don't deserve to call me your mother you filthy thing" she spat at me.

I frowned and my eyes started to become glossy. taehyun saw that I was hurt so her grabbed my hand and carressed it to assure me that he's right there with me.

"what the hell do y'all want? and how did y'all know we were here?!" Yeonjun angrily asked them.

"oh yeonjun sweetie, we heard the amazing news about you becoming a trainee at HYBE they posted about it earlier today, although we don't know why she was also on the list" my mom said, pointing at me.

I looked down, embarrassed by the way she was talking to me. "oh so you came just because I was doing great, and now you want us to come back? no, just leave us alone and never show up in our lives again!" Yeonjun yelled.

"where is this behavior coming from?! what happened to our sweet little yeonjunnie??" mom asked.

"oh I know darling, that bitch has him brain washed." the guy standing behind her which I was assuming was my dad said.

the next thing I knew yeonjun's fist had collided with the guys face. I gasped.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT AND LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE! YALL DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL US YOUR KIDS SO LEAVE!" Yeonjun screamed at them.

"ok fine, but just know this, that bitch will get you no where if you keep her with you. I tried to kill her before she was even born but you just had to step into my business. you could be happily living with us, but you chose that filthy son of a bitch over us" our mom said.

"you know what 'mom' , yeonjun and me have been living our best lives without y'all. yall shit on me , and shit on him when we were still kids! for fucks sake we had to figure out how to live by ourselves when we were both young! you call yourselves parents?! to hell with you!" I outbursted.

tears were already streaming down my face by the time I had finished screaming my lungs out.

"yah! who do you think you are?! we don't give a shit what you say or think, because we don't give a shit about you! now go away and I never want to see you again!" my mom shouted.

I cried, and ran into taehyun's embrace, too upset to deal with any more harsh words. "we will gladly stay away from you at all costs. bye now, and don't you ever come back" Yeonjun snarled at them.

my mom rolled her and walked away with my dad.

I sobbed, loud and hard. taehyun was there with me , being the shoulder to cry on. once yeonjun made sure they had left, he ran to me and engulfed me in a big bear hug.

"I'm so sorry they said those horrible and untrue things to you y/n, they don't know what they're talking about. you're worth everything and you're so talented, that's why you were excepted into HYBE , because you're so freaking talented" Yeonjun whispered into my ears.

I cried and hugged him back. I buried my face in his shoulder and let all of my emotions out.

I glanced over at taehyun and he seemed like he didn't know what to do. so I moved my head to the side a little, signaling him to join the hug.

he slowly embraced me and my brother. we stayed like that for many, many minutes.

"Taehyun, can you give me and y/n some time to ourselves for a bit, you can have her later but I just think that we need some time alone" Yeonjun softly asked taehyun.

"of course, take as much time as you need" Taehyun replied. he swiftly got up and bid us a goodbye before exiting the apartment.

"and just like that, my day has been ruined again. you know today has been shitty, first I get insulted by a girl at the cafe and now this?!" I rambled.

yeonjun chuckled and rubbed my back. "it's ok  y/n~ah, they don't know what they're talking about. and plus they literally just came here because they found out we were achieving our dreams and they all of a sudden wanna be apart of our lives. but I bet if we would've gave in they would want all of our money and they'd somehow make themselves in the spotlight. but we are not pabos , were tough and smart" Yeonjun said , flexing his muscles.

I laughed. he really knew how to cheer me up when I was down. he always has been able to do that.

"hey yeonjun~ssi? what would you think if taehyun asked me to be his girlfriend?" I asked out of the blue.

"well I would approve because he's obviously in love with you, but I would also make it very clear to him to not ever hurt you in any way" Yeonjun said, seriously.

I nodded. "I hope he asks me soon, I can't wait to say yes, he's the boy of my dreams yeonjun. I cant really explain it , but it's like he's a perfect fit for me. I mean even our hands fit together like a puzzle, oh and also when we kiss our lips-" I stopped, realizing that I'm not talking to bahi, but my older brother .

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. "sorry, I forgot you weren't bahi" I said, really embarrassed that I spoke such things to my brother.

"just go lay down and wait for taehyun to come and get you" Yeonjun said , disgusted.

I laughed and went into my room.

yeonjun pov

I sent her to her room so I could go and have a quick talk with taehyun.

I exited our apartment and went across the hall to taehyun's apartment.

I knocked on the door and taehyun immediately opened it for me to enter. "is y/n ok?!" He asked anxiously.

I laughed. "she's fine taehyun~ssi" I chuckled at his worry for my sister.

"so when are you going to ask her? And don't act dumb you know what I'm asking. and I'm not against it, but if there's any way I can help I will. I just want my sister to be happy" I explained to taehyun.

"w-well I was actually going to ask her this coming Saturday, because it'll be 5 months since we first met" Taehyun said , a blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

"ok, sounds good. got any plan?" I asked.

he nodded his head. "I've been working on it for about 3 days and it's full proof. want to hear it?" Taehyun asked me.

I nodded, and that night the date was set, now was just the preparation for it all...