chapter 20

y/n pov

after the kiss, taehyun dragged me out of the canteen and picked me up.

I buried my face in his chest and cried, hard. I'd never been so embarrassed in my life.

he tried to calm me down by rubbing my back here and there, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

we soon arrived back at the apartment complex and he took me to me and yeonjun's apartment.

he opened the door and walked over to the couch and sat me down. then he sat down beside me and opened his arms.

I immediately moved into his embrace and let out all of the emotions that I had kept hidden all day.

"w-why me? why did she have to go and f-find out about my p-past?! now everyone knows I'm a p-poor girl and don't deserve t-to go to that school" I cried.

"yah why are you talking nonsense?" Taehyun sweetly asked me.

I lifted my tear stained face to meet his gaze. "I'm nothing compared to everyone at school. they all have money and talent. I'm just a poor girl that wishes to become an idol one day" I said.

he sighed. he grabbed my face and caressed my cheeks. "y/n, you are the most talented girl I've ever met. you can dance, you're smart, you're good at sports, what can't you do. and who cares if you're poor or not, I'm still here, TXT is there by your side, so who cares what other people think?! I love you the way you are" Taehyun confessed.

I slightly smiled. "y-you love me?" I asked, making sure I didn't miss-hear anything.

"want me to show you how much I love you?" He asked, with a big smile on his face. I nodded.

he chuckled and leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. the kiss was passionate.

but there was something different about this kiss than the others. you could feel the love radiating from our bodies, it was filled with the emotions both of us felt towards each other.

he pulled away and smiled. "I love you too taehyun" I whispered. his smile got bigger and he jumped on my and hugged me.

"t-tae, c...cant...b..reath" I said, trying to breath normally. he laughed and let go of me.

"ok, so since we have all of this cleared up, how about I take you on a date, so we can forget all of the bad things that have happened today?" Taehyun suggested.

I nodded excitedly and went to go change.

time skip

I was done changing , so I went to taehyun's apartment so that he could change as well.

I was sitting on his bed, playing on my phone, and then taehyun came out.

"hey y/n, will you help me pick a shirt to wear?" He asked , innocently. I turned my phone off and looked up , only to see him holding up 2 shirts and without a shirt on.

"yah! Kang taehyun don't make me flustered like this!" I whined. he giggled and came closer to me.

"so seeing me like this makes you flustered, hmm? maybe I should do this more often" he teased.

my whole face was as red as a tomato. "just show me the shirts!" I said, changing the subject.

we both laughed and he showed me 2 pastel colored shirts. I chose the pastel blue one, and so he went to go and put the shirt on.

he came out all dressed and grabbed my hand and led us out the door. "where are you taking me tae?" I asked him, curious to know where he was going to lead me.

"it's a surprise darling" he said. I blushed at the sudden pet name, but shook it off so I could follow him.

he eventually lead me to an arcade.

"how did you know I liked arcades??" I asked him. "yeonjun told me. he said that when y'all were kids every Friday he would take you to the arcade to get your mind off of your family" Taehyun explained.

I smiled and nodded. "yeah. these places used to be the best. I bet I can still beat you at all of these games though" I challenged.

he raised his eyebrows and smirked. "ohh ok, so we're getting confident I see. well let's just see about that" he said.

we played for hours and hours, the owners of the arcade had to remind us that they were about to close because me and taehyun were having so much fun.

we left and we were walking back to the apartments.

"Taehyun, thank you" I said. "for what?" He asked, swinging our hands back and forth.

"for doing this. I needed to get away from everyone for a bit. and you made me forget about everything that happened today. thank you." I said sincerely.

he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"anything for my girl." He said. I blushed. "heyy you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend yet. how am I your girl??" I teased.

"you just wait, I'm going to ask you at the perfect moment. and you'll say yes." He said , confidently.

I smiled and we walked all the way back to our apartments.

"can I stay at your house for a bit? I wanna see Mrs.Kang!!" I asked.

he nodded and led me into his apartment.

"ah taehyun you're back! oh and you brought my daughter in law!!" She exclaimed.

me and taehyun both became red in the face. "uh- mom please, she's not my girlfriend" Taehyun said.

"yet" his mom mumbled. I laughed and taehyun chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"ok, me and y/n are just going to hang out ok mom?" Taehyun said. his mom nodded and smiled. "I'm making dinner, so I'll call the both of you when it's ready" she explained.

we both nodded and headed to taehyun's room.

"so what do you wanna do tae?" I asked him.

"cuddle me y/n" he said bluntly. I froze and turned red. I felt him come up close behind me.

"or if you don't want to do that, we could do something else hm?" He whispered in a deep voice.

oh my god ...