chapter 15

y/n pov

i woke up the nest day to a thousand notifications on my phone.

they were all from a random number and Instagram account. 'that's weird..' I thought to myself.

I looked at what they were saying.

unknown

I know your little secret y/n.

you better stay away from taehyun or else.

I hope you hate the way you look.

your face is so fat and ugly.

you live in that tiny apartment? I bet you're poor.

you're probably a gold digger.

my eyes started to tear up at all the things the person was telling me. i wanted to cry and disappear.

but I had school, so I got up and did my routine and waited for bahi to text me when she was here.

the number kept texting me, so I eventually blocked it.

bahi texted me when she arrived and I grabbed my bag and left the apartment. I greeted bahi and she started asking about what I did these past few days since she had been busy with something.

"y/n! I have amazing news!! so since my dad knows one of the producers at HYBE , my dad talked to him and we showed them you and yeonjun's dancing and singing portfolios and they absolutely loved them!" bahi exclaimed.

I widened my eyes. "and they said yeonjun can start training on Monday. they said since you're only 16 that you're still a bit young though. so maybe wait 1-2 years?" Bahi said.

(pretend HYBE has a age requirement ☹️)

"oh my god bahi that's amazing!! I cant wait to tell him! he's going to be so excited" I said, thinking about yeonjun's face when he finds out that he's one step closer to his dream.

we continued to talk as we made our way to our first class. it had taehyun, Soobin, and hyuka.

me and bahi walked in and we were the first ones in so we sat at our seats that were next to each other.

we talked and talked while the other kids started to fill the classroom.

everyone started gossiping which only meant one thing..TXT was here. I looked up and saw taehyun , Soobin, and hyuka walking in.

I locked eyes with taehyun and he gave me a smile. I smiled back, and received glares from other girls , but I didn't care.

they sat down in their seats that are across the room. taehyun got up to sharpen his pencil, and once he was done he was headed straight to me.

I was shocked because I thought that he didn't want to be seen with me in public. he walked past my desk and dropped a paper right on my desk that was infront of me.

he then continued walking until he reached his seat.

I blushed and opened the note.

meet me at the rooftop during lunch <3

-yunnie ❤️

bahi glanced at the note and smirked. she talked my shoulder. I looked at her smirking face and realized I hadn't told her about anything yet.

"spill" she said. so before the teacher came in I told her everything from when I was at taehyun's house, to what yeonjun told me last night.

she looked like she was going to jump out of her chair and scream in happiness by the time I finished.

"I told you!! so are y'all dating ?" she asked me.

I shook my head . "we're both still needing time and we both need to absolutley know our feelings , but for now we're acting like a couple, but we aren't..if that makes sense" I explained to her.

she nodded her head and I looked at taehyun one more time. he was already looking at me, and when he saw me looking at him he sent me finger hearts with a cute face.

I giggled and sent him a big heart with my hands. then the teacher came in and started class.

time skip

it was lunch time now, and I was at my locker with bahi. "girl hurry your ass up, your little boyfriend is waiting for you remember?" she teased me.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "see you in a bit" I bid her a goodbye and made my way to the rooftop.

on my way there I was suddenly pulled back by my hair and slammed to the ground.

I groaned. not this shit again.

I looked up and saw Yeji and her minions. "I thought I taught you a lesson last time. but obviously I didn't beat you enough. I'll make sure that this time you won't be able to walk" she seethed.

her and her minions started to slap and punch me in the face and stomach. but luckily a teacher stopped them and sent them away.

I slowly made my way to the rooftop to meet taehyun. my face and stomach hurt like hell now.

I was clutching my stomach when I made it to the rooftop.

"hi y/n~ieee! I mi-" he said, but stopped once he looked at me.

"I-I need help. please help me stand" I said. he quickly rushed to my side and put my arm around his shoulder.

he picked me up and he sat me down on a bench that was on the rooftop. I kept my face down, not wanting him to see my bruises face.

"y/n" he called my name. "yes?" I answered, still not looking up.

he very softly held my chin and lifted my face up. he gasped when he saw me.

he cupped my cheeks and softly grazed his fingers across the bruises and slap marks that were left on my face.

"she did this didn't she?" Taehyun asked, in a very soft voice. but I knew he was pissed on the inside.

"aish, why is she always hurting my poor y/n? I thought she would stop after the first time, but clearly something needs to be done" he said.

"where else are you hurt?" he asked. I pointed to my stomach and he slightly lifted up my shirt.

"geez, there's purple bruises everywhere." he said, touching one of them. I winced in pain.

"sorry!" He said as he pulled his hand away. my stomach grumbled because we were supposed to meet here then go to lunch together.

I sighed. "let's get you home and treat you, then I'll make some amazing food for you, ok?" he asked, taking my hand in his.

I nodded and showed a faint smile. he helped me up and made sure I was able to stand up with his help.

"alright, let's go treat my little y/n" he said.