chapter 16

taehyun pov

I was trying really hard not to show it infront of y/n, but I was so angry and infuriated at the girls that dared to touch y/n.

As I walked y/n to my apartment, I thought of ways to stop Yeji and her minions for good.

but I couldn't think of anything, so I decided to ask the boys about it later when y/n isn't there to hear it.

we reached my apartment and I led y/n to my room. I sat her down on my bed and went to the kitchen to make her some food.

I decided to make her some ramen with a little bit of egg.

I cooked it and carried it back to my room where y/n was. "this is giving me deja vu haha" she laughed.

I remembered the first time this happened, we had just become friends.

I laughed. I sat down beside her and picked up the chopsticks. "cmon, you know already" I said, putting the food infront of her mouth.

she chuckled and ate the ramen.

y/n pov

after taehyun fed me the ramen he made, he got my laptop and we cuddled while watching kdramas.

"y/n, I have to treat your bruises now" Taehyun whispered in a soft, silky voice.

I nodded my head and sat up. he grabbed the ointment from his bag and opened it.

"ok, now um...can you lift your shirt?" he asked, his cheeks becoming redder by the second.

I giggled and took of my shirt completely since there were bruises on my shoulders and back too this time.

he blushed a deep red and shifted his focus to the ointment. "Tae you're cute when your flustered"  I giggled at his flustered state.

"yahh, stop teasing me y/n! it's already distracting having you without a shirt on" he pouted.

I laughed and brought him closer to me. I leaned in and gave him a long peck on his lips.

"now apply the ointment and you can have more" I said , with a little chuckle.

he was a blushing mess. he immediately started to softly rub the ointment on where I had bruises.

some of them hurt more than others, but it wasnt unbearable.

once he was done, I put my shirt back on and he put the ointment back in his bag.

I laid back down on his bed and he jumped beside me and put his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"now give me kisses" he asked with a pout. I giggled and leaned in. we locked our lips and started slightly moving our lips together.

our lips molded together. they moved in synch with each other. it's like they were made for each other.

I pulled away and buried my face in his chest. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my small figure.

"y/n, next week I want to take you somewhere. somewhere..very sacred for me, and my family" he whispered into my ear.

I looked up to meet his eyes. "of course." I agreed and he smiled. he pecked my lips and I closed my eyes and fell asleep, in taehyun's arms.

time skip

I woke up , and realized that I wasn't in my room. I twisted my body a bit to look at my surroundings and realized I was still in taehyun's room.

I turned to my other side, trying to go back to sleep. but then I saw an angels face right infront of mine.

taehyun's face was right infront of mine, his eyes were closed and he was sleeping.

how can he look so handsome even in his sleep? whaaat, y/n you've never these things about anyone before.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize taehyun had opened his eyes, and was now staring at me with a tired smile.

"am I really that handsome?" Taehyun asked, in a deep whisper. his sleepy voice was very, very deep.

I broke out of my thoughts and saw him staring at me. I brushed his bangs out of his face.

"of course you are." I whispered back, slightly shy.

he chuckled and got up. "let's get ready for school yeah?" he asked. I realized that I had spent the night at taehyun's house.

I nodded quickly and rushed out of his room. I was about to leave but I turned around and ran back to taehyun's room.

"Taehyun?!" I called him. he came out with just his sweatpants and no shirt. I widened my eyes and covered them quickly.

"yah put on a shirt!" I said, slightly flustered. he was quiet so I thought he was just ignoring me.

but then I felt a pair of muscular hands pull me in by my waist. I gasped and opened my eyes saw a pair of doe eyes staring right back at me.

"I-I just wanted to say goodbye bef-" he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back of course. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, savoring the moment before we had to seperate ways.

he pulled away and smiled. I put my head in his chest , pulling him into a hug. he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"now go on, before I change my mind and keep you here with me" Taehyun said with a chuckle. I giggled and said goodbye.

I ran back to our apartment and immediately changed and grabbed the first thing I saw to eat.

"have fun last night?" yeonjun suddenly appeared around the corner . I jumped at his voice because I didn't expect to see him.

"w-what do you mean? we just cuddled and slept" I blurted put. "aww y'all cuddled! that's cute" yeonjun cooed.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "you better go, taehyun might be waiting for you" I said to yeonjun. he nodded and grabbed his bag and left.

and there I sat waiting for bahi to text me.

yeonjun pov

I realized that taehyun and y/n's feelings for eachother were much more powerful than I intended them to be.

I started thinking about that. y/n wasn't a little girl anymore, and she had fallen in love even if she didn't realize it.

I sighed and met up with taehyun at the front gate.

"hey jun!! ready?" Taehyun asked me. I smiled and nodded. "also sorry about not asking you if y/n could spend the night. a lot happened yesterday and she just wanted me there with her. I hope you didn't mind." Taehyun said, kind of nervous that I would be mad at him.

"it's fine. I'm completely ok with it. but I do need to talk to you...."