three☀️

"I'm proud of you, Jules. You sang again. And oh my gosh you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard." Aurora said as the girls pulled away from the hug. Aurora reached up and cupped Julie's face, wiping away the tears, before she looked over Julie's shoulder to read the note her mother had written for her.

Aurora and Julie both looked up when the heard Flynn speak. "Carlos told me you'd be out here."

"I'll give you guys a minute, I'll be outside." Aurora said as she smiled at both of the girls, before grabbing her bag and walking outside.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Aurora asked the boys when she saw them looking through the windows on the studio door. They all jumped back in shock.

"Uhh we were-"
"Just uhh-"
"We were just hanging out?"

They all said at once, making Aurora look at them in amusement. "You heard everything didn't you?"

"Yep. Yep. We did." Reggie said, making Alex and Luke both hit him on his arm. Aurora just laughed at them. Before she could say anything, Luke spoke up.

"Why didn't you say you could shred on the piano, dude?"

"Because you didn't ask?" Aurora said with a laugh, before speaking again. "And because music is more of a hobby for me, I prefer art."

The boys all nodded at Aurora, before they all heard the studio doors open. The boys all decided to 'act natural' which really wasn't natural at all. Aurora just shook her head at them as she leaned against the wall, smiling at them both as them came out.

"Oh, hey." Julie said as she faced Aurora and the guys. Flynn turned around, and just assumed she was talking to Aurora, making her gasp.

"Oh my gosh, Rora!" Flynn said as she ran up to Aurora and started shaking her shoulders.

"Oh mon Dieu, Flynn! What?" Aurora said back to Flynn as she managed to get her to stop shaking her shoulders.
(Oh my gosh, Flynn!)

"I'll tell you on the way to school, come on!" Flynn said as she grabbed Auroras hand, dragging her along with her. Julie ran behind them, waving to the guys.

Flynn, not seeing the boys, looked at her curiously.

"What are you doing, Molina?" Aurora asked in fake confusion, making Julie jokingly glare at her.

"Don't worry, we weren't listening!" Julie and Aurora heard Reggie say, Aurora just ducked her head and smiled so that Flynn wouldn't see.

Julie just stated swatting the air, acting like there was a bee, before smiling over the girls. "Let's go!" She giggled.

☀️🌻☀️

"Believe me Julie. I think it's wonderful that you sang again." Miss. Harrison began as Julie, Flynn and Aurora were in the music classroom trying to get Julie back into the music program. "I've prayed for this moment for over a year. It's too late."

"But what if you just heard her play? You know she's amazing." Flynn begged the teacher. Aurora didn't know Miss. Harrison as she wasn't in the music program, so she just stood there and gave her puppy eyes.

"It wouldn't matter, a new student starts tomorrow. There's only-" Miss. Harrison began, before Julie cut her off and finished her sentence.

"- so many spots. And if I don't participate, I'm out. I know."

"I did everything I could to keep you best this year, but Principle Lessa was very clear that yesterday was your last chance. You'll have to re-apply next semester." The teacher said, just before the bell rang, causing the three students moods to drop. "I'm truly sorry."