seven☀️

Aurora groaned when her alarm woke her up on Monday morning. She sat up in bed and moved her laptop, but stopped when she noticed another note from Reggie.

You're cute when you're sleeping, Frenchie.
<3 Reggie

Aurora smiled as she read it, and stuck it on the wall next to her other note. Is he trying to make me fall in love with him? Because it's working. Aurora thought as she read the notes again, before getting ready for school.

As she got to school, she met Flynn at the gates, and they walked in together, arm in arm

As she got to school, she met Flynn at the gates, and they walked in together, arm in arm. As they reached their lockers, they saw Julie singing under her breath and dancing.

"Someone's happy this morning." Aurora said as she made her and Flynn's presence known. Flynn just smiled and laughed.

"Hey, what's up?" Julie smiled over at the girls as she greeted them, making them both smile even wider.

"Nothing. It's just nice seeing you back to your weirdo self." Flynn spoke to the dark haired girl.

"Thanks?" Julie replied with a small laugh, not sure whether to take what Flynn said as a compliment or not.

"So. How's the band? Still hot? Still talented?" Flynn spoke as she lowered her voice. She looked around before leaning closer to Julie, "still dead?" 

Julie and Aurora just chuckled at the girl, before Julie answered her question. "Amazing! Luke and I spent most of the weekend writing songs. Come on, you guys wanna hear some of them?"

"Duh!" Flynn said, Aurora just nodded her head with a smile as Julie dragged them both to the music room.

"It's like it was flowing through me like when I used to write with mom." Julie spoke as she entered the music room and sat down at the piano. Aurora and Flynn stood at the opposite end of the piano with smiles on their faces.

"So. This is the first song Luke and I wrote. Here's a little bit of the chorus." Julie said as she stated playing the piano.

Cause we're standing on the edge of great
Great
Great

"Wow! I like it! Definite GaGa vibes!" Flynn said, and Aurora nodded her head in agreement.

"Thanks! I think we have an anthem with this next one. It's something my mom and I started working on, Luke and I finished it. Check it out."

And it's one, two, three, four times
That I tried for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind