fourteen☀️

"Need some help getting ready?" Aurora asked Julie as she walked into her bedroom, seeing the girl looking at some butterfly clips.

"Please. I don't know where to put these clips." Julie replied as she watched Aurora walked over to her.

"That, I can help with." Aurora said as she stood behind Julie, who was sitting down at her desk. She grabbed some butterfly clips and started placing them in Julie's hair, around the bun she had on the top half of her head.

After she had finished the final touches of Julie's hair, she placed a couple butterflies on the girls shirt. "There. You look beautiful." Aurora said, smiling at Julie through the mirror. 

"Thanks, Ro." Julie said as she stood up, walking over to her boots that she was wearing for the gig.

"What made you go with butterflies?" Aurora asked Julie as she sat on her bed, watching Julie lace up her boots.

"I was going through my mom's things and I saw these boots. Seeing the butterflies on them, I wanted to match my outfit with them. The clips were the only things I could find to match, but I think they work." Julie said, smiling sadly at the mention of her mom.

"I think you look great. No pun intended." Aurora told the girl, making Julie jokingly roll her eyes at the girls pun.

"Hey, Julie! Are you nearly ready?" Flynn yelled from downstairs, making Aurora go over to Julie and hug her.

"You got this, go be great." Aurora said as she pulled away, making Julie look at her with an amused smile. "I'm sorry! Once I start with the puns, I can't stop. I'll see you outside."

Julie laughed as Aurora ran downstairs, taking a deep breath before heading downstairs herself.

                                   ☀️🌻☀️

"What's up everybody! Time to put your hands up, do a little dance yup! Here's a new anthem, from Julie and the Phantoms!" Flynn announced as Carlos and his friend opened the studio doors, Julie stepping out.

"Nice introduction." Aurora whispered to Flynn, holding her fist out for Flynn to tap, which she did.

"Thanks for coming everyone." Julie said as she sat down at the piano. She took a deep breath, before pressing down on the keys.

Running from the past, tripping on the now,
What is lost, can be found
It's obvious

And like a rubber ball, we come bouncing back,
We all got a second act
Inside of us

Aurora 'turns on' the hologram machine when she hears Alex's drums, and the boys appear.

I believe, I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who were meant to be
And we're standing on the edge of

Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
And this moment is ours to own
Cause we're standing on the edge of great

Julie dances around with everyone but luke, making him frown slightly.

(On the edge of great) Great!
(On the edge of great) Cause we're standing on the edge of, great

We all make mistakes,
but they're just stepping stones
To take us where we wanna go,
it's never straight, no

Luke signals his head towards Julie, asking her to come sing with him, but she ignores him and harmonies into her own microphone.