nineteen☀️

"Hey." Julie whispered to Aurora, waking her up.

Aurora looked around the room, blinking slightly. The girl didn't even remember falling asleep. She was still cuddled up to Reggie, and all the boys were asleep. Luke was not in the room, so he must have disappeared somewhere.

"What?" Aurora whispered back, gently moving away from Reggie so that she didn't wake him up.

"Did Luke tell you about his mom? How he ran away from home?" Julie said as she took Aurora by the hand and the girls quietly left the studio.

"Yeah, why?" Aurora replied, raising her hand to her face to rub here eyes.

"Do you remember that song I found in Luke's journal, the one called 'Unsaid Emily?'" Aurora just nodded her head and waved her hand, telling Julie to continue talking. "Well, I kind of stole it because I want to show it to his mom. He's done so much for me, for us, and I just want to do something nice for him in return. Plus, it'll give them all some closure I hope." Julie said.

"That's so sweet. I mean, it's not good that you stole the song, but it's for a good reason. Want some help? Luke deserves to be happy and hopefully this will do the trick." Aurora said. Julie was right, Luke had done so much for the girls, all of the boys had. He needed this.

Aurora knew how much Luke missed his mom. Julie had told him that if he ever needed to talk to someone or just needed a hug, Aurora was the best person to go to because she gave great advice and great hugs. He listened, and he stayed up all night just talking to Aurora about how he regretted walking out and leaving his mom. Aurora remembered that night well, because it's one of the nights where she felt like her and Luke had bonded. She had hugged him while he cried, and let him know that his mom still loves him, no matter what he did.

"I'm headed over to his house now if you want to come with me? I'm gonna take the song and show it to his mom and dad." Julie asked, hoping Aurora would say yes.

"Of course I'll come. Let's go." Aurora said. Julie smiled gratefully and took Aurora's hand, leading  them to Luke's house.

                                   ☀️🌻☀️

Just as Julie was about to ring the doorbell at the Patterson household, the girls heard a poofing noise, making them jump.

"Luke." Julie said, making Aurora look over at the boy with a soft smile.

"What are you both doing here?" Luke said, looking over at them with a confused look on his face.

"O-okay look. I just wanted to know more about you. You know, just curious and um, I came here last week, on your birthday." Julie said, looking at Luke.

"You were spying on me? After all your speeches on boundaries? You were spying on me." Luke questioned, looking at Julie.

Aurora just looked around awkwardly at this point. Luke and Julie were clearly having 'a moment' and she didn't want to ruin it. When where they both going to admit that they had feelings for each other?

"I know. I'm sorry, it was wrong. But I'm worried about you, we both are." Julie said, pulling Aurora back into the conversation.

"Well you don't have to be." Luke said, turning away from the girls.

"I get it. I know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't." Aurora said, stepping next to Julie. She wanted nothing more that to be able to speak to her mom one more time. She knew that Julie felt the same way as well.

"Aurora's right, I feel that way every day." Julie said, grabbing Aurora's hand.

"I don't even know what I would say to her, even if she could hear me." Luke sighed.