six☀️

Around half an hour later, there was a knock on the studio doors. Julie went to answer it, and Aurora just stayed on the couch.

"Thanks for coming. We just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not, but whatever." Julie said as she opened the studio doors and talked to Flynn.

"No. If I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band, I want it to be perfect, so get back it there. All of you. You too." Flynn said as she pointed to random pieces of air.

"They're not out here." Julie said with a laugh.

"Oh I know." Flynn said as she tapped Julie on the shoulder and walked into the studio. "Oh hey, girl. How are you?" Flynn said as she saw Aurora on the couch, acting like she didn't egg her house earlier.

"I'm good Flynn. My windows? Not so much." Aurora said as she stood up and went over next to Julie.

"Yeah. It's a real shocker what happened to them. Who knew eggs could land on a window like that?" Flynn said as she acted innocent.

"Not me, that's for sure." Aurora mumbled.

"Alright guys, you ready?" Julie asked the guys. "Actually, could you go over there? Reggie needs space to rock out and he feels kinda weird walking through you." Julie pointed at Flynn as she said this.

Flynn just laughed at Julie. "Boy, when you create a world, you really live in it."

"Just sit!" Aurora said as she tugged Flynn down into a chair.

"If you'll notice, there's no equipment that will produce a hologram." Julie said while winking at Aurora.

"A pretty decent lie on my part." Aurora said, making Flynn chuckle slightly. "But feel free to look around."

Flynn just put her hair over her shoulders and crossed her arms. Aurora sat back down on the couch and looked over at Flynn. She was really hoping the Flynn wouldn't be mad at them both after this.

"The guys took a poem that I wrote about you and put it to music." Julie said to Flynn, making Aurora smile. She loved their friendship and she loved that she was now involved in it.

"Aww. I wish I didn't have to talk to your dad after this." Flynn said, making Aurora laugh quietly.

"It's called 'flying solo'. Hope you like it." Julie said as she sat down behind her keyboard.

If I leave you on a bad note
Leave you on a sad note
Guess that means I'm buying lunch that day
I know all your secrets
You know all my deep dish
Guess that means some things, they never
They never change

We both know what I, what I
What I mean
When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me

The guys poofed in during the chorus, making Flynn jump and scream slightly. She leaned as far back as possible in her chair, making Aurora laugh.

My life, my life would be real low, zero
Flying solo
My life, my life, would be real low, zero
Flying solo without you
Hey! Yeah
Hey! Yeah
My life, my life, would be real low, zero
Flying solo without you

Just before Julie started singing the next verse, she looked over at Aurora and gestured for her to play the keyboard.

Aurora quickly shook her head, but Julie just smirked and walked away from the keyboard and over to Flynn, making Aurora curse under her breath.

"Just this once!" She said over to Julie as she sat down at the keyboard and continued playing where Julie left off. Luckily, Julie had the music sheet on the keyboard so Aurora could look at that.