five☀️

Julie stood on stage, awkwardly smiling at the crowd as a million excuses ran through her head.

"Hey, where'd the rest of the band go?" The tech guys said as he ran on stage next to Julie.

Aurora saw the guys appear by the side of the stage, so she walked over to them. Once she was with them, she smiled at them, before looking back over a Julie, seeing her struggling to explain what happened.

An idea popped into Aurora's head, making her smile and look over at Julie. "Wait, were those holograms?" She said, and she saw Julie take a sigh of relief.

"Yes! Yes, they were holograms. I plugged them into the ceiling projector before the show. I would explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff." Julie explained with a smile, finally having a good excuse thanks to Aurora. The audience started cheering again.

"Good thinking Ro." Alex said to Aurora, making her smile at him.

"That's wild. They could see us when we were playing, but not when the music ended." Luke said, still shocked as to how people could see them.

"We should double check." Reggie said as he stood on a chair and shook his hips. Aurora had to look down to hide her smile so people wouldn't think she was smiling to herself. "Yeah I don't think they can see us."

"I wish I couldn't see you." Alex muttered, making Aurora whack his arm with a smile.

Alex and Luke looked over at her in shock when she touched Alex, making her realise that the boys didn't know that she could apparently touch them.

"Oh yeah. I found out last night that I could touch you when I accidentally touched Reggie's arm. I must have forgot to mention it. Sorry!" Aurora said to them. The boys just nodded at her explanation.

"Okay people!" Principle Lessa said as she clapped her hands, making Aurora jump. "Shows over. Let's get back to class, please."

Aurora saw the guys leave the hall, so she went to find Flynn again. When she found her, she was staring at Julie as she was talking to Miss. Harrison.

Aurora put her arm on her shoulder, making Flynn look over at her, just as Julie walked over to them both.

"Wow. You did it." Flynn said, not enthusiasm in her voice.

"Thanks to you." Julie said happily, before noticing Flynn's face. "You okay?"

"I'm great. When did you start playing with the hologram band?" Flynn asked her best friend.

"Oh, it was just one song. We're not a band. They're a band. A hologram band. Definitely holograms." Julie said to Flynn.

"Yeah I saw. Why have you been keeping those cute boys a secret?" Flynn said, looking between both of the girls. "I assume you know about them Aurora, because you didn't look shocked when they came on stage."

Aurora just nodded her head and looked down to the ground. She liked having Flynn as a friend, she didn't want to loose her.

"There's a reason for that, it's just really crazy." Julie said, trying to buy some time.

"Oh. I'm all about crazy. Let's hear it." Flynn said, perking up a bit.

"C'est un groupe fantôme et seuls Julie et moi pouvons les voir quand il n'y a pas de musique." Aurora said quickly and all in one breath. She knew that Flynn was taking a french class, but she didn't know how well she could speak it. She hoped not very well.
(They're a ghost band and only me and Julie can see them when there's no music playing)