thirteen☀️

Monday morning. Everyone's least favourite day of the week.

Aurora was up all night watching greys anatomy, not realising how late it was until her alarm went off the next morning.

Safe to say, she was exhausted.

Rolling out of her bed, she called for her cat so that she can get some cuddles, hoping it would make her feel better. After that, she got up and got ready for the day. She really didn't feel like doing anything today, so it was comfy but still cute clothes.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

She had to go back to her house twice before she even made it to school as she forgot her art apron, and then her water bottle. She just knew that today was going to be one of those days where nothing went right.

When she finally got to school, she dumped everything that she didn't need into her locker, and headed to her calculus class. She loved calculus. Note the sarcasm.

☀️🌻☀️

When Aurora got to her locker after her lesson, she saw Julie going through her locker that was a couple rows down from Aurora's. Smiling to herself, Aurora snuck up behind Julie and put her hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Hmm. Let me guess. Who has done this to me everyday since we've known eachother? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Rora." Julie said with a smile.

"Gosh you are so good at that." Aurora huffed as she took her hands away from Julie, letting the girl turn around to face her.

Julie just chuckled as she closed her locker, watching Aurora open hers and get everything out that she needed.

"If you have any plans tonight, cancel them. My dad and Flynn organised a party/gig thing at my house and the guys and I are performing. Not only do you get front row views, but also a VIP 'meet the band' ticket." Julie said, her voice getting less and less serious towards the end.

"Wow. How lucky I am." Aurora said sarcastically. She closed her locker, making her and Julie jump when they saw Luke and Reggie standing behind it.

Julie gasped and Aurora jumped slightly, dropping her book.

As Aurora bent down to pick up her book, she heard Julie speak.

"Normal people don't do that, and ghosts definitely shouldn't."

"I agree." Aurora chimed in once she had picked up her book. "What are you guys doing here?"

Reggie motioned for Aurora to follow him down the hall, and she did. She waved goodbye to Julie and Luke, before following the bass playing boy.