OVERVIEW

Wonderful plot: 

Wholesale supplies are installed in space, she wears it until 70, and hides in space to eat and drink during the Cultural Revolution! Li Na went to the factories and mines of major institutions and secretly promoted her products. I found the eldest sister who bought her own sheets yesterday. She bought 20 more. Li Na said that it was sent by her grandmother from Shanghai. That's all. Otherwise, she still wants it. It is estimated that she will distribute it to her colleagues. It's a pity that Li Na didn't dare to sell her more. A day later, the sheets were sold again at this price. Nearly 200 kilograms of rice, 100 kilograms of white noodles, and half of dried noodles were sold. If you have a national ticket, no matter what ticket you have, you will get a discount on food. At the end of the day, Li Na almost broke her leg. When she was hungry, she secretly ate ham sausage. Li Nana thought to herself. A day passed quickly, and when it was dark, Li Na went home (forgive her cowardice, I really don't want to face these superlatives...) Li Na entered the house and locked the door. He plunged into the bed at once, and stayed there for a while before picking up the ticket. It sold for 1328.68 yuan, and there were a lot of tickets. Li Na was in a cold sweat. She didn't feel it at the time, but thinking about it now, the movement was so loud that it might have caught someone's attention. I can't sell it tomorrow, Li Na thought. The jacket is also not worn, and replaced by the original owner.