81-90

Chapter 81 Cheating

Mo Shen instructed the driver, "Go back" and the car immediately drove back. In the car, he was back to normal. Being imprisoned in his arms, Li Na has a deep sense of powerlessness and feels that her future is very slim.

When he got to the bedroom, "Wife, what are you trying to make a fool of, tell me!" Mo Shen leaned on the bed and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples by the way.

"I, I'm fine, I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep." Li Na said and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When she came out, Mo Shen was still the same, Li Na looked at him in a daze, this guy is not normal today.

"Wife, come here. What are you in a daze? Come, my husband will hold you to sleep." He saw that Li Na was not moving, so he got out of bed and hugged her, hugging her tightly.

"Damn, don't make trouble, I'll just squint for a while, I have important things to do later." He pressed Li Na's head into his chest and glanced cruelly out of the window, revealing a bloodthirsty touch smile. If his wife saw the expression on his face, she would be even more frightened.

After an unknown time, Mo Shen heard a weak knock on the door. He put the soft body in his arms, covered her with the quilt, and gently kissed her forehead. Go out and tell Wang Ma to take good care of her, in case she wakes up at night and gets scared again.

Li Na woke up when it was already bright, she stretched out, "Young Mistress, you are awake" came Wang Ma's voice in her ear. It turned out that my mother was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Li Na was taken aback. "Wang Ma, why are you here?"

"Young Mistress, Young Master is worried that you will be afraid when you wake up in the middle of the night, so let me stay here with you." Wang Ma sat here with her in the middle of the night and was very tired, with a tired face.

"Oh, Wang Ma, don't worry about me, you can go to sleep. I can do it myself." Li Na asked Wang Ma to go to bed, anyway, there is a cook at home to cook.

"Okay, young lady. I'll ask them to prepare the meal for you. You must eat more." Wang Ma worriedly instructed that

Li Na had eaten and took Moshen's car to Cui Ting's house. She hadn't seen her for a long time. her.

The driver drove well. Soon we arrived at Cui Ting's house. Fortunately, Cui Ting did not go out at home today.

"Xiao Na, what have you been doing all this time? I went to your house several times to find you, and every time the door was locked." Cui Ting asked with concern. Her friend, who hasn't been to school for a long time, can't find anyone at home.

"Oh, I was sick a while ago, just right. I live at my husband's side now. He doesn't want to live with me." Li Na said as much as she could.

"What are you doing these days? How about you and your old Xia? When are you going to get married!" Li Na gossip asked

, "Oh, don't mention it, you don't know, our Xia Zhonglin is going to mention the director before getting married. He is old Say it soon, soon." Cui Ting was also quite depressed. His parents have been pressing for marriage several times.

"Oh, that's good too. You'll be the director's wife in the future. Actually, I think it's better to get married later, or not to get married. Will there be a lot of troubles after marriage?" Li Na could only relieve her friend in this way. She thinks that Cui Ting and Xia Zhonglin are likely to have a good relationship.

"Xiao Na. Shall we go out for a walk? I'll take you there by bike." Cui Ting suggested,

"Okay, I haven't gone shopping for a long time, but let's go by car, my car didn't leave!" Li Na thought to herself , anyway, they also follow themselves, it is better to go by car.