151-160

Chapter 151 On the table

"Grandma Tian, ​​I understand, you can rest assured! But ah!"

She turned the conversation and looked at Li Shuyang, "When will you marry your brother-in-law, Sister Yang, I'm still waiting for your wedding wine. I can listen to you. I said that my brother-in-law is very good in all aspects, and he is tall and powerful. You don't know that I admire soldiers the most."

Li Shuyang was stunned, "We haven't planned to get married yet.

" , and did not follow up.

"Xiao Na, I haven't thanked you yet! The batch of medicines and materials you bought for us in time. You have helped Zhang Fengyi and the others. It can even be said that it has indirectly saved a lot of people's lives. You tell me, then How much did you spend on consignment of medicines and supplies? I know this is definitely not a small amount, we will return it to you as soon as possible." Li Shuyang solemnly said,

"Sister Yang, no need, just treat me as I donated to the soldiers of the people's children. It's not for you, what else do you have? Can't you still not allow me to be patriotic?" Li Na glared at her, pretending to be angry.

"You girl, we Xiaoyang are for your own good. I have heard about this, and you must have spent a lot of money. You don't earn money yourself, and you rely on your man to support you. You spent so much money on your husband to buy medicines and supplies. What if you don't get the money back? You know that there will be troubles in the future. If this woman pays money to her mother's house, men will not be satisfied, and you won't be able to. How much money is this? And in the future, you are not allowed to send us anything. Be careful that your man will be angry. Now he is trying to spoil you, so he will not be angry if you keep losing like this in the future, he will be quite angry I'll even leave you!" Grandma Tian said earnestly. She was really worried about Li Na and felt that Li Na was too careless. It's true that her husband is rich, but he didn't let her spend it like that. Originally, the two of them were so different in their identities and status. No matter how reckless she is, there will be very bad results.

"That's right, I told you at the time that we borrowed it. You can't do this. You have to be easy for the country and you can donate again, but we have to pay back the money. I also told their superiors that it was a secondment. It wasn't the two of us who paid back the money, so don't worry about it." Li Shuyang said solemnly

"Well, that's fine! I spent 20,000 yuan for that batch of medicines. I donated that batch of materials to the soldiers of the people's children, so you can't argue with me." Li Na pondered for a while and said,

"But I'm not in a hurry, Sister Yang. Money, when the country relaxes, it's okay." Li Na felt that he had said so, and it would be meaningless to refuse.

"Okay, Xiaona, I will tell Zhang Fengyi the price of this batch of medicines, and he will report it to his superior immediately."

Li Shuyang breathed a sigh of relief. The price of the medicines that Li Na said was related to their budget and agreement . The drug prices are about the same. In fact, they also know what the price of this batch of medicines will probably be outside. It's just that the efficacy of this batch of drugs is significantly better.

It seems that the person who helped them buy medicines at that time was an expert. When she thought about it, she knew that Li Na definitely didn't buy it, because she knew that Li Na didn't know how to choose the wound medicine.

They were all ready at that time, some common medicines. Or the mental preparation of the hospital's high-priced drugs. Unexpectedly, Li Na gave them such a big surprise.