101-110

Chapter 101 Attending the wedding

Mo Shen was enraged by her, "You want to follow me, right? Well, don't regret it."

"Well, I'll follow you." Li Na said angrily.

"Okay" Mo Shen responded, "Sister Xue" he shouted loudly.

Sister Xue came over immediately, "Master".

"In five minutes, prepare the makeup and clothes for the young lady for the wedding!" He ordered

Sister Xue to quickly take Li Na to the dressing room, without asking her advice this time. Quickly choose her clothes and make up. Doing my hair again. Live in less than five minutes. It's like she does it all the time.

Li Na went out of the dressing room, Mo Shen pulled her and sat in the car, and the car drove out like a fly.

"Li Na, I'll tell you, I'll be there later. Don't talk too much. Listen to me obediently. No matter what you see, don't scream, and don't lose your temper, remember? Well?" Mo Shen warned her coldly. .

"En" got into the car, Li Na regretted her willfulness just now, she shouldn't have come out with him. "Why don't I go back! I'll go by myself, I don't need you to send it, you can do it!" Li Na said weakly.

Mo Shen glanced at her lightly, "It's too late to regret it now. Just stay with me."

... The car stopped in front of a luxurious villa with a very high courtyard wall. Looking at Zhang Dengjiecai, it is obvious that someone is holding a wedding! There are two vicious guards in front of the villa. Seeing Mo Shen's car, his expressions became even more unpleasant.

Li Na found out only then. It was the back of their car. He also followed a lot of Moshen's subordinates.

Mo Shen's subordinates got out of the car first, pulled out their guns, turned to the two guards, and surrendered their guns.

Mo Shen then hugged Li Na and got out of the car, when Zhang Ziqiang, who had not seen him for a long time, came over, "Brother Mo, everything is ready."

"Well, let's go, block me here, and don't let a fly fly out." Mo Shen took the lead and hugged Li Na and went in, followed by only two of his subordinates. Zhang Ziqiang and someone Li Na had never seen before. Others are standing around outside the door.

When Mo Shen arrived in the hall, the wedding banquet had just started, and when they saw Mo Shen entering the hall, everyone looked at him with bad eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this? You must know that the visitor is a guest, and I have brought a gift. Is this the way your Qiao family treats guests?" ."

An Yi immediately took out a beautiful wooden box, and he opened the lid.

At this moment, someone shouted, "Get down, it's dynamite!"

Mo Shen waved his hand and gave him a slap in the dark. "How do you work, you can even take this wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Brother Mo, take it, take it wrong." An Yi said, and took out another identical wooden box. Open it up and take a look. It is a rare treasure of the Song Dynasty court.

"Have you heard? We took the wrong gift, this is the gift I want to give you. The one just now is what we will use tomorrow." Mo Shen said with a sneer.

At this time, the groom's official, Qiao Yunchen, the third master of the Qiao family, came over. "Mo Shen, you have been staring at our Qiao family for a long time. Although I haven't seen each other, I have long admired your name. What do you think you can teach me for such a heavy gift? You Mo Shen is useless. People!"