141-150

Chapter 141 Want to go back to China?

Li Na looked at the oversized crystal jewelry box in front of her with a bewildered expression, containing all kinds of precious jewelry. There are diamonds and jade. There are also various gems.

"Murray, are you mistaken? Are these things for me?" When Murray brought the jewelry, Mo Shen just went out. But he was at home, and he added a large group of bodyguards to give her courage.

"Yeah, it's all for you, see if you like it or not. Don't be under pressure, Mo Shen knows this. Even if it shocks you." Murray said gently,

"But, these things are too Too much. What the hell are you doing?" Li Na asked suspiciously,

"Not much, not much, not much, I wanted to give you that ring last time, but I ignored it when there were so many things. Even this time, I'll make it up for you. Just keep it for yourself and play

with it." "Wife, keep it!" At this time, Mo Shen came back and glanced at the jewelry box. Murray has a good grasp of the scale of gifts. Although these jewelry are very expensive, they are not eye-catching and can be worn.

"Young Master Mu, thank you for your gift, I like it very much!" Mo Shen had already spoken, so there was no need for her to refuse. Who knows what the deal is between them? Because they may have something to say that is not convenient for them to listen to. "Young Master Mu, talk to my husband, I'm going back to my room."

"Well, let's go." Mo Shen gave Sister Xue a wink, and Sister Xue followed Li Na to the bedroom to accompany her.

Li Na returned to the bedroom and opened the jewelry box again. Not to mention, these jewelry are very beautiful.

"Young Mistress, I'll help you dress up, and with new jewelry, you will be even more beautiful." Sister Xue said with a smile, girls like new jewelry, and these jewelry are really pretty good. It is also very suitable for her to wear.

"What are you dressing up for! I don't know anyone here, who can I show you?" Li Na said slyly

"Young grandmother, you can dress up for the young master. If you do it beautifully, the young master will love you even more. Besides, if you dress yourself up, you will be in a much better mood." God also entrusted her with such an important responsibility, which is to make the young lady happy.

"I don't want to dress up today. Sister Xue, go out and do some work. I want to lie down by myself for a while." Li Na began to chase people away.

On the bed, my thoughts drifted to where I did not know. In fact, she had a lot of questions in her heart and wanted to ask Mo Shen. But she didn't dare to speak. She didn't know how they turned defeat into victory that day. She also didn't know what happened to Liu Xiangya's woman? How will Mo Shen treat her? And what happened to Murray? Judging from his appearance, he has nothing to do with Liu Xiangya. And she could hear it faintly. Mo Shen and the two of them are partnering to deal with Liu Xiangya's family. She herself didn't know what to say, and she wasn't a Virgin, so of course she wouldn't intercede for that woman, but she was a little uncomfortable with the five flavors in her heart.

" Moshen

, I don't think your wife's face is very good. As for what? Just scared like this."

"Murray, don't say my wife in that tone, how old is she, she is 16 years old, but it's not It's just what they said in the mainland. After her birthday next year, she will only be 16 years old. Her parents and living environment are ordinary ordinary citizens. Where would she have seen such a scene? It is normal to be scared. If you don't feel afraid, is it abnormal? Don't say that she is so big, even ordinary adults, wouldn't they be frightened and panic when they see such a scene? But we are used to seeing blood and we are used to it. That's all. Besides, the women we have met are also from the Taoist family, at least from a family of underworld, you will feel that she is too timid." Mo Shen said lightly,