41-50

Chapter 41, Shanghai news.

In the guest house where Li Na lives, there is a particularly famous Shanghai snack shop about two stops away. Because it is an all-day shop, there are still people coming in to eat at this time.

It is said that there is the most famous crab shell yellow in Shanghai. In fact, it is made of pastry and yeast noodles. First, a flat round cake is made, a layer of sesame seeds is glued on the outside, and it is baked in a hanging furnace. This kind of cake is salty and sweet, and the skin is crispy and crispy.

Someone once wrote a poem to praise it, "before you see the cake, you will smell the fragrance first, and the meringue will fall in the entrance." There are two kinds of crab shell yellow, salty and sweet. The salty ones include fresh meat, crab powder and shrimp, and the sweet ones include white sugar, rose bean paste, and jujube paste.

Li Na asked for a few, which can be stored for a long time, such as sugar, roses, bean paste and jujube puree.

There are even fried buns here. The price is really not cheap. In fact, in Beijing, steamed bread is only 80 cents, but here it costs 2 yuan a pound. It's really expensive, and I won't eat here for a long time anyway, so let's try it.

After eating and drinking, Li Na decided to walk around.

Li Na thought about it and heard that there is a famous person here who is nostalgic for the country, so she decided to go and see it.

Li Na and the people inquired about the route, excitedly, got on the tram, and went all the way to Huaihai Road, the state-owned Huaiguo old store.

This is very easy to inquire about. Almost all of the nostalgic Shanghainese know it. When you arrive at the stop sign, everyone can give you directions almost as soon as you ask.

But when he got to the door, he was dumbfounded. The long queue lined up to the street, and there were two more queues, too many people.

You asked about it, the girls in the front row also know that there are too many people inside, only a few can come out from there, and only a few go in here, and when you go inside, you find that everyone has to Get a sign with a handwritten time on it, and each person enters for two hours at a time.

But I finally found this place, and I am not willing to leave Li Na! Forget it, just wait in line.

After about 40 minutes of waiting, I finally got in.

It's so big here! Li Na glanced at the next week to be at least a thousand meters, no wonder it can accommodate so many people at one time.

Even in such a large place, it is still very crowded, and everyone is constantly crowding inside.

This place is really big. The whole area is 1,000 square meters. It is nostalgic and divided into several parts. Jinguidian's watch radios are all in one area. All glass inlaid counter style.

The old ones, the ones with flaws, the clothes, and the padded jackets are those kind of high-bank counters. You can look at the samples tied with ropes outside, and then the people inside will take them out directly for you. You must get something from them. What do you want, you can't pick and choose. It's a pity that these are really not of interest.

But Li Na thought about it, and she didn't need to buy some clothes to deal with and give them to Aunt Wang. Li Na followed suit, grabbed a sea soul shirt, and grabbed a water red blouse, which she could also wear. , After thinking about it, the northern winter is still very cold, and I grab it again. I bought a few jackets, let alone, the quality of these things is actually good, if you don't say it, no one will think it is a defective product.