161-170

Chapter 161 Children who grew up under domestic violence

Mo Shen took his fainted wife back to the room, carefully covered her with a quilt, sat next to her and looked at her, thinking.

In fact, sometimes even he himself doesn't understand, how could he despise her so much, and break his own case again and again for her sake. 'He reached out and stroked her cheek' He knew he was a little out of control today.

Because he wants his wife. He will tell him all his secrets wholeheartedly. There is one thing he has always been reluctant to admit, but it is undeniable that she has been spoiled by others, and she has always been brooding. But she didn't realize it herself, and actually ran to her hometown. Although she didn't have that small county town, it still touched her heartstrings. In fact, sometimes he also wonders. The reaction of her body and her tight and suffocating feeling when they were first time were not like those who had experienced human affairs, but her body was so painful at the time. But there was no blood. And the man who had assaulted her was shot. Maybe it's because she thinks too much, and I wish she hadn't been touched by anyone! '

"Stop, don't hit me again!... You will die... Husband, you believe me, I really don't... ah... don't hit me..." Li Na was sweating coldly at this moment, and her mouth was speaking intermittently. Sleep talk, obviously she was having a nightmare.

Mo Shen was startled, "Baby, wake up, you're having a nightmare." He patted her face gently,

"No... no" She was still talking in her sleep, but she didn't know what was wrong. No matter how Shen Mo patted her or shook her, she just wouldn't wake up! There was more cold sweat on his head.

"Baby, don't scare me, I'm about to wake up." Seeing her like this, Mo Shen felt distressed for a while, and he had no choice but to pinched her.

"Ah" Li Na woke up in a stinging pain, opened her eyes, and suddenly saw that Mo Shen was frightened, she shrank up and looked at him in horror. At this time, her face was snow-white, there was no blood at all, and her whole body was trembling. .

Seeing her like this, Mo Shen secretly screamed badly. He hugged her tightly in the past, "Darling, don't be afraid, you were having a nightmare just now and now you're awake, it's alright!"

He picked up the handkerchief and wiped off her cold sweat, "Wife, take it easy, it's alright! If your husband loves you so much, he won't hit you. Even if you're angry with me, I won't do it." He gently kissed the corner of her mouth.

"One day, I may be sold to the research institute by you, let them study me, torture me, or one day when the weather is bad, they will beat me to death. It may also be given to you by you. Those subordinates ruined me to death!" Li Na whispered and said

Mo Shen was shocked, "Wife, don't think about it. Everything you said will not happen, I will not. It's my fault. , knowing that you don't want to live here, I even brought you here. I also caused you to have such a terrible nightmare."

Li Na ignored him, the dream just now was too terrible. She couldn't even tell the difference between reality and dream. do not know why? She actually felt that Mo Shen was going to kill her, and he had already done it, but she didn't understand why she didn't die.

Mo Shen followed her hair, "Baby, I know I hit you, hurt you, and left a big shadow on your heart. But I really won't do that again. You don't want to live in Here, we'll be leaving in a while. Slow down and sweat."

At this time, he himself didn't know how to comfort her. Seeing her expression, she became more and more afraid of herself. It seems really shouldn't, live here. It left her with too many bad, terrifying memories. She was too careless, she clearly said. She doesn't want to live here. Here, she felt terrified. She also brought her over.