121-130

Chapter 121 was cheated, not his daughter

When Li Na arrived at the scene, the scene was still very chaotic. She heard the girl crying loudly, "I am not his daughter, you have been deceived. Where are his wife and children in Xiangjiang? My mother is his lover."

Li Na connected Just know the situation. that man. Act with people. As a result, the wife and children were all overwhelmed. After he lost. Take your own mistress and mistress' children. To pay off gambling debts. It is said that the child of that mistress was adopted by the beautiful girl just now. Logically speaking. This man is doing this wrong. But I didn't expect that the other party didn't pursue it. However, it looks like the man. It must have been the girl.

The winning side is a very feminine-looking man. But the facial features are very handsome. He is tall and tall. I saw that he had enough hooking fingers on the girl. "Come here, kitten" The girl ignored him, refused to go over, and continued to cry.

You can see this happening, and she sucks Hanako straight, but she doesn't know what to do either. But I see that the girl's nominal father has not left. Seeing his calm face, he still wanted to curry favor with that feminine man.

The feminine man saw that the girl was disobedient. Say to everyone, "Do you want to bet against me? My bet is her, as long as she wins. You can do whatever you want with her."

Li Na whispered to the bodyguard beside her. "Go, call us, the gamblers we hired."

"Yes" a bodyguard hurried away

when the feminine man spoke again, "Why do you think I'm very lucky. Or I'm too good at gambling. Don't dare to play with me? Well, you pick the same thing, and I'll bet with you. The girl who wins the bet will be yours. Well, no one dares to bet with me yet."

Li Na looked at him suspiciously, Is he very good at gambling?

Come here with a bodyguard. "This man is called Murray. He is very good at gambling. It is said that he has never lost. And he is very powerful. He is the leader of a gang in Italy! He is Chinese. But his skills and methods make People in Italy are very afraid."

Li Na asked the bodyguards to stay away from her, and she stood up timidly, "Is it really okay to bet on anything?"

Murray was stunned, how come another beautiful girl appeared. He gave what he thought was the gentlest smile. "Of course. What the little girl wants to bet is up to you." What

Li Na wanted was his words. "Then let's play stone betting. Let's just guess without betting on anything else. In that stone. Can jade be produced? Whoever guesses right wins, will it be successful? The loser pays for the original stone. Yes! Of course, you can take that girl away wherever you are. If there is jade in the original, it will be the winner."

"Little girl, what if you lose?" Murray was very interested. look at her.

"I lost, I lost, of course I paid for it. I will pay all the money for the rough stone." Li Na opened her innocent eyes, as if asking what are you thinking?

Murray was choked and speechless. However, it seems that this little girl's family background must be quite good. He also doesn't want to cause trouble here in Macau. "Okay"

Then they started picking the original. Unexpected things, three times in a row. The two of them. All guessed right. It seems that this Murray does have some ability. However, no matter how talented he is, he can't compare to Li Na, who has golden fingers. By the fourth round, the man guessed wrong. Although his rough stone. It just came out by the leather green, but he guessed it. No emeralds. Of course, it is impossible for us, Li Na, to guess wrong. Their piece also did not produce jade. The answer given is, of course, no jade.