61-70

Chapter 61: Grandma Tian's Worries

Li Na went to the kitchen and helped Grandma Tian. Chatting with sweet grandma while picking vegetables. "Grandma Tian. You don't know! The food on his side is very unpalatable. Look at me, I've lost weight." Li Na said with no conscience.

Grandma Tian also looked at Li Na, isn't this girl thin? The smell is not very good either. It was like he was recovering from a serious illness. I don't know what that God Mo did to her. Not his own granddaughter after all. Her wife was also married at the age of 15. Not like her. There are some things that I can't say much myself.

"Oh, don't we just want to lose weight? Grandma will make you more delicious food today,

so that you can make up for it." The food cooked is the best in the world." Li Na patted Grandma Tian's ass a little.

"You villain." Grandma Tian laughed happily! This sentence is very useful.

Suddenly, Grandma Tian saw the scar on Li Na's wrist. In fact, these scars are already very light and very light. If you don't look closely, you won't think that this place has been injured at all. But Grandma Tian is also an old revolutionary. Although a little older. But her eyes are sharp, and she can see it at a glance. Her wrists. It must be a scar from being tied up and strangled. When she was first injured, she was sure that the injury would not be light. Who did this? Still need to guess? But this girl has already received a marriage certificate with him. At first glance, he was sleeping with Mo Shen. Grandma Tian is old after all. The thinking is still relatively old-fashioned. It's just not old-fashioned thinking. They can't be divorced now. In today's world, divorce will be looked down upon by many people and can't hold their heads up. Besides, that kind of thing happened to the girl before. She is also very embarrassed 'Alas! This girl is suffering. '

"Girl. We women are married. We have to be more submissive to our husbands. Don't choke..." In fact, she said that the husband is the god. Grandma Tian disagreed. Regardless of her age. You must know that the thinking at that time was also very avant-garde. But looking at the girl, this object is not God. Although on the surface it seems modest and polite. But the heart must be very domineering. I can only persuade the girl to be more submissive and well-behaved. That way, you can suffer less. She is alive, this age. Can't see anything. But don't go too far. First of all, this girl is not her own granddaughter. Second, the two are already together. She couldn't say anything else.

"Yes." Li Na nodded. anyway? Is what Grandma Tian said is correct? But her heart is always good, for her own good. Li Na is still clear about this.

After a while, the aroma of the braised pork came out. "Grandma Tian, ​​this meat is really fragrant."

Grandma Tian used chopsticks to pick a thinner piece for Li Na from the pot first. "Be careful when you open your mouth, girl." This girl. Unlike others, others like to eat fatty meat, but she is better, she likes to lose lean meat. At first I thought she was humble and reluctant to eat good food. Keep the good ones for your own home. Later, I saw that she really couldn't eat fat. I just realized I thought too much.

"Well, Grandma Tian's braised pork is delicious." Li Na said inarticulately. There was still a piece of meat in his mouth. She looks like a greedy cat.

"Yo. Whose little greedy cat came to our kitchen?" Li Shuyang's voice came. She just got off work. Although, her father is the director. But she is also conscientious in her work and has never done anything special.

"Grandma, look at Sister Yang, she bullied me again."

"Xiao Na, why have you lost weight again?" Li Shuyang asked suspiciously. Last time, when I helped her clean up the house. I feel her face is very bad. Now it makes her feel that it's not as good as last time? The whole person turned pale. His eyeballs were all pulled in, and he looked like he was just recovering from a serious illness. The whole person gives a feeling of weakness. It's kind of weird that I feel pity.