111-120

Chapter 111 Ding Yadi Sings

Of course Ding Yadi didn't want to pay attention to her, but Wu Zun kicked her and looked at her with bad eyes, she said "Mo, Mrs. Mo is good" and she spit out these words with difficulty. This dead girl relied on a face similar to her own. After being favored by God Mo, she was about to die. Mo God doesn't know what's wrong? The owner of himself is here, and he ignores it, so he just loves this fake. I still have to call her Mrs. Mo, you know, this should be my position.

"Okay," Li Na replied, took another sip of her champagne, turned around and hugged Mo Shen's neck, relying on the way she was drunk. "Husband, do people want to hear Mr. Ding sing? Look at Mr. Ding, who is so beautiful and has such a hot body. She must be very good-looking when she performs on the stage." , his mouth was right on his neck.

Mo Shen... "Baby, Mr. Ding, she's not a singer in our dance hall, my husband can't be her home!"

"No, husband, I want to listen to her singing. You said that you would love me forever, but even this Even a small request, you won't satisfy me." She borrowed wine to go crazy, pouted her lips, raised her head and stared at Mo Shen.

Seeing her like this, Mo Shen wanted to do it right away, put her head in his arms, and didn't want others to see her attractive appearance. But his little wife's request can still be satisfied, "Yadi, come on stage and sing us a song, even if you apologize for being disrespectful to my wife." His words were very gentle, but he stared at Ding Yadi with a sinister look. The last time his wife was injured and hospitalized, he checked with Feng Mo later, and this woman actually bought Zhang Ma to talk nonsense in front of him. It also contributed to the flames and stumbled the person who looked at his wife. Otherwise, he would not have made such a big fire in the first place. After knowing the truth, he and Feng Mo severely suppressed Ding Yadi, leaving her property with only a few tepid dance halls. I just didn't expect that this woman would dare to come in front of him again.

When Ding Yadi looked at him, she was terrified. Thinking of the way he used to deal with her, and seeing Wu Zun's appearance as none of her business, she gritted her teeth, "Okay, I'll come on stage to sing you a song after this song is over."

"En" Mo Shen nodded in satisfaction. In fact, he knew in his heart that his baby was not pleasing to Ding Yadi's eyes, and she was not happy, and was deliberately making things difficult for him. But he had to make it clear that he belonged to his wife's country. Although I know that her actions are naive, but I can't help it. If I annoy her, it will be very difficult to coax her. Besides, she is in good health, but she can't be angry anymore. What if she gets sick again?

Wu Zun watched this scene with great interest. Does this girl know who she is making trouble with? She is not only the ex-fiancée of Mo Shen, but also a famous black widow in Taoism? But seeing Ding Yadi's shriveled expression, he didn't dare to do it, and even he wanted to laugh when he saw it.

Ding Yadi looked at Wu Zun like this, and couldn't get angry at all, "Mr. Wu, Yadi is your woman, do you just watch me go on stage to sing like a singer? You don't help me talk.

" No, no, no, Ms. Ding, you can't talk nonsense. It's just a transaction between us. How can you be my woman?" Wu Zun immediately shook his head, "Ms. Ding, we are a transaction between money and goods, you can't Come to ruin my reputation. If my fiancee misunderstands that I raised a woman like you, she will have to scratch me." Wu Zun said with an exaggerated expression.

When Li Na heard this conversation, she burst out laughing. This Wu Zun is so funny, she can hear Warsaw talk about his struggle history. Such a brutal, bloodthirsty and romantic person actually said that he was afraid of his fiancée?