ELEVEN: im crying

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ELEVENI'm cryingimessage / real life

I'm crying
imessage / real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER ELEVENI'm cryingimessage / real life

Blondie<3

I just got off the plane

where r u?

baggage claim

I'm outside now with Ranboo

where tf are u?

turn around

Kit turned and saw Tommy and Tubbo waiting for him. his eyes instantly began tearing up, making Ranboo laugh. they began approaching but Kit ran over and wrapped his arms around Tommy.

the Brit laughed into Kit's shoulder as he hugged him back tightly. Ranboo watched as he walked over to Tubbo with the luggage.

"you good?" Tommy murmured.

"I'm crying!" Kit whined.

Tommy laughed and held Kit tighter. comforting him, but also scared to let go.

"I thought you were 6'3, you're so short." Kit chuckled, resting his head on Tommy's.

"I am 6'3! you're only like an inch taller! why are you taller?!"

"I told you I was 6'4!" Kit said, pulling out of the hug.

Tommy scoffed, "I thought you were joking."

Kit had to admit, arriving at Tommy's was weird. he couldnt believe he was in the uk. or that Tommy was here with him. he walked into Tommy's room and placed his luggage down.

"I can't believe you're really here." Tommt smiled, laying down on his bed.

Kit sat on the end of the bed and realised how weird it felt now that he could properly see Tommy.

"me either." Kit whispered.

Tommy looked over and sighed, "do you wanna talk about the whole liking eachother thing?"

"not right now. I wanna spend time with eachother first. who knows, maybe it'll be different in person?" Kit suggested.

"Trick..." Tommy frowned, "I'm kinda scared about this whole thing."

Kit moved closer to Tommy as he sat up, "it's gonna be okay. we have eachother. we like eachother. we see how this all goes. if you realise otherwise, that's cool too. stop putting pressure on yourself to figure all this out. being unlabelled is perfectly valid."

Tommy sighed and wrapped his arms around Kit. "thank you, Kit."

"no worries." Kit whispered before pulling back, "you were serious about the vanilla shampoo."

Tommy blushed, "yeah I like it."

"more like you like me." Kit teased, bumping his shoulder.

"shut up."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

KITOMMY IRL CONTENT LETS GO!! I CANNOT EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THEM.

ALSO WHILE WE'RE HERE GO FOLLOW -lovequeer BECAUSE THEYRE THE BEST.