THIRTEEN: beautiful boy

ACT ONE, CHAPTER THIRTEENbeautiful boyreal life / imessage

beautiful boy
real life / imessage

ACT ONE, CHAPTER THIRTEENbeautiful boyreal life / imessage

Tommy and Kit were sat on the swings at a park near Tommy's house. Tommy had bought them both a kebab to have as they sat around.

"do you think we could maybe go to the arcade or something after?" Kit asked, swinging back and forth.

Tommy shrugged, "sure. anything you want. I'll kick your ass at air hockey though."

Kit laughed, "oh in your dreams."

"bold of you to assume you're in my dream." Tommy teased.

"I know I am." Kit chuckled, "all attractive and irresistible."

"fucking idiot." Tommy rolled his eyes.

Kit grinned, "you love it Blondie."

Kit and Tommy were at the arcade in a game of air hockey. Kit was winning which was annoying to Tommy. he was so confident he would win. but then again Kit looked so happy as he scored the final shot.

"told you I'm better than you!" Kit grinned.

Tommy laughed, "sure you are, Trick."

"can we go in the photo booth?" Kit asked, "I look good and it would be a shame for it to go to waste."

"fine. let's go." Tommy said, dragging Kit into the photo booth.

Kit sat down and Tommy shuffled in next to him in the small space. the closeness made Kit's heart halt and he rested his head on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy smiled down at him as he put in the money.

"alright pose bitch." Tommy told Kit.

the two posed for the few few of photos but then Kit looked up at Tommy. he smiled and leaned in to press a kiss onto Tommy's cheek. Tommy pulled a face, trying to hide how his heart sped up.

"Jesus, Kit." Tommy mumbled, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"you're beautiful." Kit reminded, "beautiful boy."

Tommy smiled and wrapped his arms around Kit. "thank you for today. and for flying here and everything."

"you're such a loser, blondie." Kit giggled and grabbed Tommy by the arm, "c'mon let's print the photos."

Ems💃

Kittyyy

stop calling me that or
I'll sue

damn don't be a hater

How's England?

amazing

I love it here

I get to spend time with
Tommy so thats cool

ooh someone's in loveee

stoppp

not love

just like

a lot

awhhh

you seem so happy

it's really sweet

stop I'll cry

I'm serious!

Ik we didn't work but
I'm dead ass happy
for u

even if Tommy is kinda
cringeee

he's not. take that back.

Protective Kitty??

ihy

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

Kit and Tommy being cute. that's all.