forever & always

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
forever & always
(part 1)
"it rains when your gone"
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

how was it that Kit and Tommy became more distant after moving in together. there once was a time they couldn't go ten minutes without speaking or holding eachother. but things got in the way to the point they barely saw eachother.

"you wanna order a takeout tonight?" Kit said as he walked into their bedroom.

"can't. editing tonight. then seeing Will." Tommy replied bluntly.

Kit frowned, "you're always editing lately."

"it's just stuff I've gotta get done, babe." Tommy sighed, "I just want to sort this so I don't keep stressing about it."

"I know but I barely see you lately." Kit mumbled.

Tommy didnt even look up, "you're always out with Bill anyway so why does it matter?"

"only because you dont spend time with me unless it's to film one of your videos and that's always with other people." Kit complained.

"well then let's hang out this weekend? yes?"

Kit wanted to groan in irritation but held it in. Tommy was barely even paying attention in this conversation. and Kit had already told Tommy he had plans this weekend.

"you already know I'm going ice skating with Bill." Kit replied.

"you can't bail? you're always with Bill surely he can survive without you." Tommy retorted.

Kit scoffed, "are you jealous of Bill? because you really don't have the right to be when I barely see you lately."

"I don't have the right to be jealous that my boyfriend is constantly with another guy and would rather be around him than me?" Tommy huffed.

he had completely turned his attention to Kit now. there was no lightness to his expression. infact at this point Kit couldn't tell if Tommy was going to shout or cry.

"that guy is Bill. you know Bill. he's our friend. do you realise how ridiculous you sound right now?" Kit rambled, "like seriously, maybe there's a reason I won't bail on Bill for you. maybe you could've fit me into your schedule instead of expecting me to wait around for you to be free."

"it's not just me who doesn't have time! you're busy alot too! and it hurts seeing you out with Bill when you are free. half the time you dont come and find me when you're free." Tommy explained.

Kit shook his head, "because I can't keep running to you! I've done it too much, Tom. it's stupid. I'm slowly giving up. I don't wanna fight for someone who's barely there for me."

"and because you'd rather be with Bill." Tommy muttered.

Kit just scoffed and began opening and shutting drawers while grabbing his stuff. Tommy watched with a deflated expression on his face. Kit payed him no mind and put his things into a duffel bag.

"Kittrick, what are you doing?" Tommy spoke, firmly.

"don't say my full name like it's gonna make me stay." Kit told him.

Tommy's vision was blurring, "Kit, you can't just leave me!"

"watch me." Kit replied, "I'm tired of having half a boyfriend and I don't wanna be in a relationship where I'm being accused of wanting someone else when all I wanted was a little bit of attention from you."

quickly, Tommy scrambled to his feet as Kit headed for the door. he stood in front of his boyfriend, his eyes pleading Kit not to leave. not to leave. Kit was trying not to cry but Tommy didnt hold back.

"you can't just walk out on us. what happened to talking everything out? what happened to that? what happened to us, honey?" Tommy ranted.

"there's no us. I told you, i dont want half a boyfriend. I'll stay with Ran." Kit informed.

"I can't let you leave." Tommy whispered, tears pouring down his face. "tell me you don't love me and I'll let you go."

Kit wiped his own stray tear that fell, "I can't say that. you know i love you. but I don't love what we've become. i loved the boy who would tell me he missed me even if I was beside him, not the one who barely has me around."

with those words, Kit brushed past Tommy and headed out the front door. Tommy was frozen in place. he stared blankly at the window and he saw Kit walking away. the sun shining down on him. because the weather was just that cruel.

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

oh how I hate/love angst

crying, screaming, throwing up rn.