FIVE: mother fucker

ACT TWO, CHAPTER FIVEmother fuckerreal life / twitch

mother fucker
real life / twitch

ACT TWO, CHAPTER FIVEmother fuckerreal life / twitch

Tommy was absolutely baffled by the fact Kit had only just met Bill and they were suddenly best friends. the two of them were dancing around to an usher song in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna be a milf in future." Kit announced as he leaned on the counter. "like fuck being a dilf, imma be a milf."

"in what future are you allowed kids anyway? you would traumatise them." Ranboo pointed out.

Bill laughed, "Kittrick, if you're a milf then imma have to be a mother fucker."

Aimsey let out a laugh aswell, "Bill what the fuck?"

"I do not condone this." Tommy said, sending Kit a jokey death glare.

"there are milfs in my area to be fair." Kit shrugged, "pornhub reminds me every night."

"I'm gonna move to your area." Billzo replied casually.

"no!" Tubbo laughed out.

They were getting ready to stream but Tommy was sat by Kit, head rested on his shoulder, tugging at Kit's sleeve on his hoodie. Kit looked over at the Brit and frowned.

"can you stop?" Kit complained.

Tommy huffed and let go of Kit's sleeve, "but I'm bored."

"clingyass." Kit chuckled and handed Tommy his hoodie string to mess with instead, "here."

Tommy smiled and took the string and began messing with it, wrapping it around his finger. Kit chuckled and kissed Tommy on the forehead. everyone was busy doing something and paid no attention to them other than Ranboo who looked over at Kit with a smile.