THIRTEEN: flirting back

ACT TWO, CHAPTER THIRTEENflirting backreal life

flirting back
real life

ACT TWO, CHAPTER THIRTEENflirting backreal life

Kit and Tommy were bored out of their minds. they had barely done anything lately so decided on going out into town and shopping and grabbing food since Tommy wasnt ill anymore.

"can you like go to h&m first? I saw a really nice jacket in there." Kit said to Tommy as they walked around.

Tommy whined, "but I want food first."

"dude." Kit groaned, dramatically throwing his head back.

"don't dude me." Tommy laughed, "come on, we can go to spoons."

Kit giggled, "fucking spoons." he mocked.

Tommy glared at his boyfriend, "dont insult wetherspoons. it's a treasure of this country"

"your a treasure of this country." Kit attempted to joke but it sounded like a compliment, "wait no I meant your mom-"

Tommy just laughed, cutting him off, "just admitted I'm a treasure, Kit Kat. I never knew i meant that much to you."

"let's just go and get food." Kit sighed.

"that girl keeps staring over."

Tommy and Kit were sat eating when Kit noticed a girl, around their age, staring over. she kept looking away whenever he looked over. she was only like a table away. he couldnt work out if she was looking at him or Tommy or both.

"she's probably admiring how hot I am." Tommy replied, "women do that."

Kit playfully rolled his eyes. Tommy turned around to see the girl in question. she was pretty, far from his type though. and he realised she couldn't keep her eyes off Kit.

"what are you staring at?" Tommy asked, stuffing a chip in his mouth.

"tom." Kit warned. the girl looked down and apologised. "no. sorry about about him. he's never spoke to a woman."

"because I don't need to." Tommy mumbled bitterly, picking at his chicken strips.

Kit couldn't help but chuckle. he had a point. a stupid point. but still a point.

"I just wanted to say your outfit is really nice." the girl smiled.

"mine?" Kit asked in confusion.

"yeah." she replied, "you look really pretty."

Kit's eyes widened, "oh uh thanks. you look really good too. I like your dress."

the girl blushed, "thanks. I'm Lisa" she walked over to their table and Tommy huffed, "maybe we should hang out. swap clothes or something." she giggled and winked.

"uh sure. im Kit by the way." Kit smiled, confused.

"cool are you free Friday? maybe I could take you out to nandos or something."

"uhm-"

before Kit could speak, Tommy grabbed him by the arm, "Kit, honey, can I talk to over here for a second?" he pulled Kit away from the table and off the side so she couldn't hear.

"what's up?" Kit asked.

"are you stupid or something?" Tommy asked in disbelief, "no way you're that oblivious."

"what?" Kit furrowed his brows, "she's really nice."

Tommy sighed, "she's flirting with you, Kit. and it was like you were flirting back."

"oh..." Kit mumbled, "that makes sense now."

"idiot." Tommy rolled his eyes.

Kit guiltily looked down, "I'm sorry. I was just trying to be nice I swear. I would never do that to you. please don't leave-"

Tommy caught Kit's rambling by grabbing his hand, "it's okay. I'm not leaving. let's just make our escape and grab you that jacket yeah?"

Kit nodded. Tommy chuckled and dragged his boyfriend with him as they made their way out of wetherspoons.

"sorry I've got a Tommy." Kit called out, making Tommy burst out laughing

the girl just watched and rolled her eyes. and she just muttered about how they were both unattractive anyway.

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

Kit and Tommy are kinda mean for this but it's funny so it's okay.